Chapter 51

*YES, MERRY CREEPMAS IS BACK AND READY TO PARTY! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND MAY YOU HAVE THE BEST TIME! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, EAT GOOD FOOD, RECEIVE THOUGHTFUL PRESENTS AND FOND MEMORIES. THE MOST I CAN DO FOR YOU ALL ON THIS DAY IS GIFT YOU WITH THIS CHAPTER!

Questions!!:
-What is the best part about the holidays? (I like getting presents and giving them too, because I'm a cheesy lil' shit like that.)
-What sort of CreepyPastas or SCPs do you expect or would like to find in this series? (Not getting any ideas, I'm just curious about your opinions!)

Video in the multimedia is Soda Pressing by Sven Van Hees

ALSO, MY PRECIOUS BABY (puppy) KODA HAS ARRIVED AND IF SHE COULD, SHE WOULD WISH YOU ALL A VERY, MERRY... HOLIDAY.(?) THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP AND ADVICE. HERE'S THIS UPDATE TO CONGRATULATE YOU FOR THE LITTLE THINGS YOU DO, TOO. ENJOY THE CHAPTER EVERYONE!!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 51

Ao's POV

Sunday morning weather was cool and brisk. My mother and father have gone out for work today, only my mother comes back much earlier. My father will practically have an all-nighter. Lately, his work has been asking a lot more out of his time and energy. Remembering the projects he was working on, I could see why. I can only hope he isn't greatly affected by this and that his work schedule won't compromise my training.

Last Friday, Jack convinced me to do some self-training and exercises on the days he can't work with me. Since I had all of my homework done thanks to Ian, I spent the majority of my Saturday working on the regimen Jack recommended. My parents had been a bit stooped to see me hang out in the backyard all day, sweating buckets. Even when he isn't here, Jack still works me into the ground.

Now, today, I can finally take a break and spend time with Jack that doesn't involve me gaining bruises and feeling weak because he's so god damn fit and skilled. For until my mother comes back from work, Jack and I can hang out like how we used to before we started training. Plus, my glasses will finally arrive later on so I've been feeling pretty happy.

I sat in front of the vanity in my room, braiding my hair with careful fingers. The bruises that I had on my face from Jack's revenge fight were starting to fade into barely yellow splotches. The thought of not having to wear make-up everyday relieved me. As much as it strengthens my features, it's a hassle to fit into my morning routine. I'm also tired of wiping everything off every night.

Once my braids were done, I sat in my seat for a while and stared at myself. My eyes went down to my left shoulder and, with a sigh, I reached up and moved my shirt out of the way. My scar was rosy red and glazed over, every teeth mark visible after all of this time. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the videos Ian showed me had affected me greatly. Ever since that time at the cafe, I've had dreams about that event. This time I saw it all through my own perspective instead of a camera and it was a much more haunting experience. It's strange how your senses can imitate things when you're dreaming, like the scent of blood, singed air and sweat, the sensation of pain rattling me down to the bone, inch through inch. I thought if I was remembering the experience through my own perspective then I would've been able to see the man talking to me. All there had been in front of me the whole time was a wide, mirrored glass where I could see myself gradually fall into a pitiful state. I'm sure it must've been a one-way mirror. Whoever tortured me stayed hidden, protected by a simple piece of stupid glass.