Chapter 42

*YO, WHAT'S UP GUYS? I BRING TO YOU ANOTHER UPDATE OF C&B, ALONG WITH SOME QUESTIONS!

Questions!!:
-Who is your favorite Disney movie character(s)? (Mulan is the bessssst.)
-If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be?? (It's a draw between....all of my anime hotties. Let's see there's -- *a century passes*)

ENJOY THE CHAPTER, EVERYONE!!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 42

Jeff's POV

The streets were empty and quiet during the dark of night. A large facility stood in front of us with a big name at the top of its main wing for all to see: TIRACorp.

I left my bike a few blocks away to keep it out of sight. Elizabeth and I were crouched by the gates, in the cover of bushes. There were security guards patrolling inside, keeping watch of the fence on all sides. Because of the large perimeter, there were a lot of guards. Great, we have to figure out how to get through the gate while also getting through the guards. The front doors were ahead and the building was dark, instead of the lights that showed the company's name and a few along the sides of the building. The parking lot was empty.

"What do we do," Elizabeth whispered next to me. I looked at the fence. Iron fences all around and with their design it would be hard to climb them. The gate entrance was sealed and there was a toll booth. A security camera was watching the outside of the gate. No doubt there would be an alarm if anyone tried to sneak over there. The fence might also be rigged. I wasn't going to take the chance of trying to climb it or even touch it for that matter.

Elizabeth suddenly tapped my shoulder and I shifted my attention to a strolling security guard. The both of us noticed a figure silently sneaking up behind him until the security guard suddenly dropped his flashlight and was pulled into the shadows. There was the sound of quiet struggle and a muffled voice but it all died down. Elizabeth and I shared glances and kept watching for who was in the dark. The flashlight was picked up and pointed towards us. Elizabeth and I gasped and reeled back into the bushes but a whispering, smooth voice said, "There you are." I recognized it and the figure came closer to the fence until a blue mask appeared from the darkness. The flashlight was shut off and both Elizabeth and I breathed sighs of relief.

"Where's Ben," I asked Jack.

He pointed a gloved thumb behind him, towards the building. "He's inside trying to override the security," he answered, "he said he'd be able to open the gates and the doors in a little bit."

"What about the guards," Elizabeth inquired.

"Only knock out the ones that are in our way. We don't have to bother with the rest," Jack stated.

"Understandable," Elizabeth remarked.

"So," I started, "how long is Ben going to take?"

"He left five minutes ago," Jack said, "I'd say we have about two more minutes to wait."

There was an audible buzz to the left and we all turned to see the wide gate sliding open. The red light on the camera was off now. "Never mind," Jack mumbled. Elizabeth and I snuck our way to the entrance and slipped through. The gate then closed behind us. I spotted a guard that had noticed the noise and had started walking towards us. He hasn't seen us, yet. Jack was quick to sneak up behind him and choke him out. The guard was unconscious and on the ground in no time. 'Guy's a damn ninja, I swear.