Chapter 58

*HEEEEEEYYYYY WHAT UP ITS YO GURL E.L. HERE TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER UPDATE OF CREEPYPASTA LEMONS.

OH SHIT, WRONG STORY.

Questions!!:
-What's your best insult? (For me, it's this one "Anyone who told you to be yourself, gave you the WRONG advice," or "You better hide, the garbage collector is coming." XD)
-What's something you wish to accomplish in your life? (fuckin' fully autonomous AI robots, yo. And a better, more equal world.)

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. TUNE IN NEXT UPDATE TO SEE SOME STEAMY SLENDERMAN X TREE ACTION.

SHIT, WRONG STORY AGAIN..!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 58

Ao's POV

Students walked past me in the hall on the way out of the school. The school bell only rang a few minutes ago yet so many people were leaving. I could understand everyone's rush to get home. For them, they have homework to do, sleep to catch up on or friends to see. For me, I have combat training to do.

I made it outside to the front of the school and walked towards the spot where I always wait for my friends. As I walked, I passed by a few football players that were standing around chatting. As soon as one spotted me, he tapped his buddies and they scooted their group further away. I didn't pay any mind to them. I knew what I had done to make them that way and I felt no ounce of regret for it.

That day when I threatened Daniel's entire reputation and his well-working arm was settled and talked about with counsellors, the principal and the athletic coaches. For some reason, no one mentioned my part in it, not even Daniel, who had sat in the principal's office looking like he went through hell and back. He was given four week's after school detention, plus suspension from three upcoming games.

Xavier, Craig, and Aaron hadn't been left out. Since they only got involved by self-defense, their punishments weren't as immense. Aaron was only led off with a warning since we all admitted he had no direct correlation with the fight. Xavier and Craig were given library duty; with the addition of a week's suspension from track for Xavier and Craig's ineligibility to perform for the first upcoming orchestra event. They didn't seem very fazed by their punishments and I think the principal had expected some sort of reaction. All she had gotten was Craig's shrug of his shoulders and Xavier's signature poker face.

I made it to the hang-out spot and Kayla was already waiting there. She smiled as soon as she saw me, stretching the bandaid that stuck to her bottom lip. "Hey, Blue-Boo," she greeted with a dramatic wave of her hand.

I smiled and greeted her in return. As she hugged onto me, I asked, "Where's Craig and Xavier?"

Kayla sighed and said, "I don't know. Probably doing kinky boyfriend stuff."

"Kayla!," I scolded her lightheartedly.

"What? It's gonna happen at some point, why not now? They're both capable boys with capable bodies that could be used for really smutty stuff."

"Kayla, that's your cousin you're talking about..!"

"I can dream big for him," she countered, before snickering and muttering, "Ha, big."

"Kayla!" I groaned.

"C'mon, you should be happy for them and encourage them to explore new things!," she beamed. "They're a new couple at the stages of beautiful, blossoming love! So why not let them get their kink on?"