Chapter 63

*HELLOOOOO EVERYONE! ARE YOU ALMOST DEAD INSIDE? BECAUSE I WILL BE IN ANOTHER WEEK! I START SCHOOL AGAIN AUG 22 SOOOOOO...YAYYYY.....

Questions!!:
-Who are your favorite YouTubers? (I don't know if I've asked this already, but I like Markiplier, Pewds, Jacksepticeye, Cryaotic, Game Grumps and Dan and Phil.)
-What's something new that you're trying currently? (I'm trying to start wearing make-up, so that I don't have to ask someone else to do it for me *cough* thanks mum *cough*.)

THAT IS ALL FOR THIS A/N. I APOLOGIZE WHOLEHEARTEDLY FOR NOT UPDATING MORE THAN I HAVE THIS SUMMER. EVERYTHING WAS OFF AND IT SUCKED. I'LL TRY TO REBOUND AND GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS. ALSO, I WILL ADMIT THAT THIS CHAPTER ISN'T MY BEST WORK, BUT IT'S LONG SO THERE'S THAT? EITHER WAY, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 63

Ao's POV

Sally lead me in a winding path, taking me up some stairs, and left and right through hallways. Ben came along with us, staying close by. Finally, we all came to a stop when Sally stood in front of a door and knocked. She looked up at me and pointed to the door, "Slenderman is in here..!" I could tell he was by the strong energy I was feeling. A voice from behind the door exclaimed, "Come in", and Sally opened it. As soon as she stepped in, she went bounding forward towards a desk at the far end of the room.

"Slendy!," she sang as she ran around the desk and leaped onto Slenderman, who was sitting in a leather chair behind it. I heard him stifle a groan and he chuckled.

"Look who's here!," Sally said as she pointed at me.

Slender turned his head and said, "Oh, hello, Ao."

"Hello, sir," I greeted and waved.

"I wasn't aware that you were coming. How did you get here?," he inquired as he allowed Sally to scurry up on top of his shoulders.

Ben suddenly came into the room with his arms in the air. He pointed finger-guns at Slender and said, "Hey, Slendy! You miss me?"

"Not really..," the faceless entity murmured.

Ben put a hand to his chest and replied sincerely, "I missed you, too..!"

Slender chuckled and nodded. "It's good to see you again, Ben. Thank you for bringing Ao."

"No prob," the blonde man chimed and leaned against me. I smiled and looked back at Slender.

"Is Jack here yet?," I asked.

Slender shook his head as he held Sally so she wouldn't topple over from his shoulders. "No, I was going to retrieve him soon," he replied. "Now that you mention him, I should pick him up right now--."

"Well, you don't have to just yet," I stammered, "if you're busy, then I can wait. I'm not in any rush to see him just yet..."

"Uhm...okay," he murmured, as he tried to stop Sally from patting his head like drums, "well, in the mean time, why don't Sally or Ben help give you a tour?"

"I'll do it!," both of them said in unison.

"I'll give the tour!," Sally argued.