Chapter 8

*CONSIDER THIS THE HALLOWEEN UPDATE BECAUSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH THIS ON HALLOWEEN BUT IT WAS ALREADY TOO LATE AND THE DAY HAD PASSED SO I ENDED UP KNOCKING OUT INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A LOT OF FUN. I WAS FINALLY SATISFIED THIS TIME BECAUSE I ACTUALLY GOT TO DRESS UP AS MIKASA ACKERMAN FROM AoT, WHICH IS WHAT I REALLY WANTED. A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKED IT! CX BUT OF COURSE, HALLOWEEN CAME AT A PRICE. MY FEET STILL HURT FROM WALKING AND SOMETHING'S UP WITH THE LOWER HALF OF MY SPINAL CORD. •-• BUT I'M STILL WALKING AND BREATHING!! ANYWAY I GOT LOTS OF CANDY AND HOPEFULLY YOU DID TOO OR YOU AT LEAST HAD FUN! I KNOW I DID! SO, IF YOU'D LIKE, SHARE WHAT YOU DRESSED UP AS OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU DID ON HALLOWEEN IN THE COMMENTS JUST BECAUSE WHY DA FUK NOT?! XD ALSO, THE PICTURE IN THE MULTI MEDIA IS NOT MINE. CREDIT GOES OUT TO THE ARTIST WHO MADE SUCH A FINE MASTERPIECE •3• I'M SURE YOU ALL CAN PRETTY MUCH GUESS WHO IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE...ONLY, YA KNOW, WITH BRAIDS. XD GO AHEAD AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPED YOU TOOK MY USUAL ADVICE FOR HALLOWEEN:

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~ :D

Chapter 8

The sound of pencils scribbling across notebook paper was all I could hear within the quiet classroom. I took down my Algebra notes, like everyone else. Usually, I'm okay with how quiet the class could get sometimes, but now the silence bothered me. Not because I was still pretty anxious about things lately but also because two men in black suits were standing right by the classroom door, scanning the entire class.

Yes, my parents had finally decided to send the body guards. It's uncomfortable having them come to my classes, and to have to answer questions on why they're there. I also feel more of an obligation to do my work. Not that don't do it but I just feel like I have to worry about it more because, at the end of everyday they're with me, they have to report everything to my father or my mother. In general, things are just very, very awkward.

The teacher put up new notes onto the projector and I turned a page of my notebook to write those down. As I was flipping my notebook over, my pencil rolled off my desk and it fell to the floor. A boy next to me saw this and reached down to get it. He picked it up and handed it toward me, with the point of the pencil facing me. Unfortunately, one of the body guards caught this and said, "Hey!" and the boy turned around, oblivious. I sighed and looked away as the guard came around, snatched the pencil from his hands and he sent the boy a terrifying and heated glare. The guard calmly gave me my pencil back, glowered down at the boy one last time before walking back to his post next to the door with his partner. I looked at the boy and chuckles nervously as I told him, "S-Sorry.."

He nodded and then went back to writing his notes, though I could tell he felt a little weird now. I continued taking down my notes though, still feeling uncomfortable. A lot of eyes have been on me because of the guards and even though I'm grateful for their protection, I'm a little unsettled by having to be careful with anything and anyone that I come in contact with. Craig and Kayla understand but I still worry that this whole ordeal is bothering them. Especially Craig. Hell, he can't even do that girly, frilly accent because he's afraid the guards will say something and keep me away from him because of how "weird" he is. Things are just different now and it's an adjustment for everyone around me.

The school bell rang and everyone quickly got their things together and soon the classroom was empty. I put my things in my bag and slung it over my shoulder as I walked towards the door. I said good-bye to my teacher and then exited the doorway, with the guards following right behind. Any time I walk through the halls with them in tow, people give me strange looks. I always just smile and keep on walking like I don't have two militarily trained men following me everywhere I go.

I was heading for the cafeteria since it was now lunch time. I walked into the spacious room and quickly got in line to get my food. The guards came along with me through the line, of course. I half expected them to get their own trays of food. They didn't. Once I was out of the line, I made my way towards the booth where Craig, Kayla and I usually sit. They were already seated as I was coming closer to our spot. I put my tray down and slid into the booth, right next to Kayla. "Hi," she greeted and I returned that greeting.