Chapter 19

*HEY GUYS! HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!

QUESTIONS!!:
-What kind of tattoo would you get? And where? (I don't really have to know where e_e)
-Do you choose the red pill...or the blue pill??? (References ~•-•~)

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE GUYS!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 19

I contemplated a good many of things. I contemplated my choices of action: why I grabbed a ladle instead of a knife or pan. I contemplated my obliviousness from before. But mostly, I contemplated why this man, Jeff, is in my freaking house again?!

I kept my foot on his face while I glared down on him intensely. "Man, what's with people and stepping on my face," he grumbled. I stepped on him harder and he groaned.

"How did you get in here? Why are you here?" I asked him.

Jeff muttered under my foot and said, "I snuck in, what else could I have done?"

"You could not sneak into my house," I inquired, "Geez, what's with everyone and sneaking into my house?"

"Well, I can't exactly do anything else," he said.

"Why are you here?" I asked again.

"I came for you," he groaned. I raised an eyebrow in questioning and removed a little less pressure from my foot. Jeff only stared up at me with his black eyes, that, despite the non-threatening situation, still unnerved me.

"What do you mean you came here for me?" I asked, "Do you intend to do something?"

"Yes, actually," he answered.

"Well, care to explain?" I suggested.

Jeff sighed and said, "That's what I was getting to. Though, it'd be easier to talk if your foot wasn't in my face."

"You have to say please," I stated.

Jeff gave me a look and muttered, "What? Why should I-?"

I put more weight on my foot and he groaned louder. "Okay okay," he grumbled, "would you please remove your foot from my face?"

I finally put my foot down on the floor and let him sit up. He stood up onto his feet while rubbing his face. Still holding the ladle, I pointed it at him and said, "You're lucky I didn't beat you with this thing."

"Ah yes, wooden ladles are just the worst," he said, sarcastically. I huffed and folded my arms across my chest. "Well, now that you're free from the wrath of my foot, explain to me why you're here," I ordered.

Jeff stretched his arm out across his chest and sighed. "Alright," he started, "I'm going to tell you the basics of the situation," -he dropped his arm-, "I'm not even going to ease into this because it's that serious of a thing. The reason why I came here was to ask you to come with me."

I stared at him. "Come with you where?" I asked cautiously.

"Out of town," he answered, "just for a little while. I'll bring you right back home once we're done."

"And why would I go anywhere with a guy who snuck into my home, disarmed my security measures and killed nearly three men in front of me?"

"Because," he drawled, "for one, if I had bad intentions for you, I would've already attacked you by now."

Behind him, I could see a knife quietly floating up into the air and I mentally scolded Sam to not do anything...yet.

"Also," Jeff continued, "you should come with me because you'll receive the answers you've been wanting for that symbol."