Chapter 20

*HELLO, CREEPS! HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU ALL! BUT FIRST, ~QUESTIONS~!

QUESTIONS!!:
-Should I actually make a fan page for KP and C&B? (Wouldn't know what social network to put it on either so suggestions?)
-What would you guys do if you ever met me in real life? (Ya know, considering if you know what I look like, but shiet, I'm the Cryaotic of Wattpad xD)

ENJOY THE CHAPTER GUYS!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 20

I had a dream one night.

I fell asleep easily and peacefully and I soon found myself lying in a field. The sky was perfectly blue above me with clouds calmly floating along. I lay in tall grass for what seemed like hours but really it was only a few mere minutes. I enjoyed the way the wind blew over my skin, gently tossing my hair too. Things were tranquil and relaxing and I felt happy.

I sat up from my place in the tall grass and looked around the field. There's no sign of any mountains or trees or buildings for miles, so much to the point where everything was nothing but field and sky, even beyond the horizon. Everything was desolate yet still so very peaceful.

I stood up in my spot and watched the wind blow and make the grass dance in unison with its motion. It was a beautiful sight to see and I watched this for a while. Eventually, I was coaxed by the beauty and I ran along with the moving grass and flowing wind. I followed it wherever it may have gone. The white sundress I was wearing whipped and flowed along with my movements and was light on my body. My feet were bare but no twigs or rocks poked my skin. My hair was down instead of being in braids, like they are everyday. I felt free, and light, like there was nothing holding me back. I felt a great sense of joy and security and I wanted someone to enjoy this with me.

"Sam," I said and my voice rang out like a muffled echo. I was given no reply, only the wind answered to my call, and I called him again. "Sam!"

No response. I was confused. Sam always answers me whenever I call on him. Why not now? What's keeping him from responding now? "Are you there," I asked aloud, though I asked aloud only to myself. What's going on?

I stood still in the middle of the sempiternal grass field and stared at the horizon, wondering. I do feel free but without Sam here with me, everything just feels so...

Empty.

The field has absolutely nothing, just grass. The sky is clear and there's no signs of change. And the wind carries nothing with it. There's nothing here but me and my own thoughts. Without Sam, it's just utterly empty and...

Lonely.

We could be enjoying this together and talking and laughing and having fun. Sam should be here. Why isn't he here? He should be here! He would never leave me, so why isn't he here? He's gone and now my head feels cold and empty, without a voice -his voice- there to occupy it, to call it home. There's...

Nothing.

No, no I want Sam here with me. He needs to be here. He has to be here! I want Sam back, wherever he may have gone, he needs to come back! I don't want to enjoy something so peaceful without him. I don't want anything remotely tranquil if I do not have him! I'd rather have him with me than be in such a beautiful place at all. He needs to be here. He has to! I want him here! I need him here!

I need him.

Suddenly, something tugged on my feet and I looked down to see the soft dirt under me suck me in like quick sand. I gasped and quickly pulled my feet out, only to have dirt suck me down wherever I stepped. The wind picked up from behind me and I turned only to gape at the rapidly wilting grass. The decay came closer and closer and it terrified me so much that I began to run from it. The quicksand-like dirt was hard to run in at first but I eventually ran onto hard land and kept running. The sky above began fading to a depressing gray and the smell of rotting and ash stung my nostrils. What's happening? Why?! Where's Sam?! I need him now!!