Chapter 62

*HELLO!! YO!! HEY! YOU'RE LOOKING SEXY. THAT SHIRT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU. ARE MY COMPLIMENTS WORKING TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO FUCKIN LONG? I'M SORRY, ALL OF YOU, LIKE THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY EXTENSIVE CONTENT IN IT. IM FUCKIN TERRIBLE. I DON'T DESERVE THE 1M READS THAT C&B NOW HAS --which I am very grateful for, btw, thank you so much-- OHHHHHH MAAAAH GAAAAD.

But hey, gonna holla (oh god) at this girl Lydia real quick. LYDIA. HEY. YEAH YOU. LYDIA. You're nice, and awesome, and pretty. Don't let your problems knock you down. Fuckin...ya know, you got dreams, make them happen. Just dO IT. AIN'T NO MAN OR WOMAN GONNA GET YOU DOWN. DON'T DO THE SAD, DO THE...GLAD. But not the trash bag brand, the human emotion to which drives forward motivation and stuff. Love ya, boo. SAME GOES FOR ALL Y'ALL OUT THERE. FICKIN...FICK. MAKE FANFICS.... JUSTDOIT.

No questions this time, because you all have waited loooooong enough.

AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT BUT I HOPE YOU CAN STILL ENJOY THE CHAPTER! :D*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 62

Ao's POV

"Kayla, you don't have to do this for me," I told the blonde girl in front of me, who was checking out a cute sundress.

"Oh, relax! With all of that school work you've been catching up on, I figured you needed a break," she chimed as she moved on to another rack of clothes.

"Not the shopping," I said, "I mean this." I held up a jewelry magazine that she gave me so that I could look through and pick something. I knew why she gave it to me. She wants to buy whatever I pick for my birthday. The items are fairly pricey and I'm not sure how Kayla will be able to get anything from the catalog.

"You saw through my scheme?," she joked.

"You know I could probably get something from here on my own," I retorted.

"I know," she said, "but I don't want you to buy anything for yourself, so go on and see what you like while I shop!"

"Kayla.."

She turned around and smiled at me. "Ao, c'mon! I want to make sure the most beautiful and amazing girl friend I've ever had gets something special! Don't worry about how I'll do it. I've got plenty of saved up money and the lover boys will pitch in. That's all you need to know."

I chuckled and teased, "You actually saved money?"

"Yeah, yeah, Craig joked about the same thing when I told him," she said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

I smiled and said, "Alright, I'll look through the magazine and see what I like."

"Awesome!," she chirped, "Meanwhile, I shall browse and see what I like... Ohh, that scarf looks nice...!"

I followed Kayla around for a while as I browsed through the little jewelry catalog. There were a lot of very nice accessories to choose from; bracelets, necklaces, earrings. I rarely wear earrings though, so that's not a favorable option for me.

I was so busy looking at the magazine that I was surprised when Kayla suddenly told me, "Come with me to the fitting rooms!" How long was I reading the magazine? Or how quick does Kayla find a dress, more like. I followed her towards the fitting rooms weaving past clothing racks and any abandoned shopping carts in between. When we got there, Kayla gave me her stuff and said for me to wait outside while she went to try on a few red dresses. I sat on a comfy little bench with the magazine on my lap and her purse beside me.