Chapter 6: Ashley's POV

I run up to Andy and I see that the other person is the guy who I walked into earlier. Everything I've just been thinking about flies out of my mind and my only thoughts are to protect Andy - no matter how many times he hurts me, my first instinct will be to keep him safe.

At first he refuses my help, but then he gets punched in the temple, and he falls to the ground. That's when I get mad. I don't even know what I'm doing, but eventually he ends up unconscious like Andy (only there's a lot more blood involved). I didn't know I could fight that well - although I have been going to the gym a lot more recently, so maybe it's paying off after all.

I see Andy lying there, his hair and make up look perfect as ever, with a stark trail of blood staining his porcelain cheek, and a smear of crimson on his upper lip too.

His eyes are closed and he looks so beautiful; his lips are rosy red and slightly parted; and I can almost see the electric blue of his eyes through his blackened eyelids.

I am hit with the overwhelming urge to kiss him... But no, I can't... Can I?

I can't believe I'm doing this... I tuck his hair behind his head, revealing his whole flawless face. I bend my head down so my lips gently touch against his. Even though he's unconscious, his lips still have that warmth I imagined they would have. They also taste of alcohol, but I don't mind, I want this moment to last forever. The only thing that's wrong with it, is...

All of a sudden my common sense comes rushing back. I shouldn't be doing this, it's so wrong. But it feels so right.