Chapter 15: Andy's POV

I try to muffle the sound of that truck outside, but it's no use - I guess I'd better wake up.

I'm feeling quite energetic today, so getting ready only takes a couple of minutes. Seeing that the lighting is perfect, I decide to post a selfie.

Instantly I'm flooded with likes and comments.

"I love you!!"

"You're so beautiful"

"Life goals af"

"❤️❤️❤️"

"Andy your band's music saved me, thank you"

I love reading everyone's encouragements and hearing about their stories; although sometimes the notifications get a bit annoying, so I log out for today.

Already wide awake, I head out to get breakfast from the café downstairs, even though it's so early. I'm about to shut my door when I spot movement, and hear the familiar click of high heels. I pause and turn around, letting my door close slowly.

Ashley's following one of the receptionists to his room. I swear he's looking at her ass: such a Purdy mind! I frown. What's going on?

His door swings open and he mutters a thank you. The woman returns a smile - but not a fake one like you'd expect. It's almost flirty. But Ashley can do what he wants; it's not like everyone isn't used to his ways by now.

His gaze flickers to meet mine. Awkward eye contact: nope. I try to divert my attention, but end up admiring his muscles instead. Since when was he this toned?

Suddenly I realise he's still looking at me. Whoops.

"What was that all about?" I ask, frowning and tilting my head, trying to play it off.

"Just me being a dipshit." I think I catch one of his cute chuckles. "Anyway, ready for the last show tonight?"

"Yeah, the crowd's always awesome here." I say this a bit too sharply, still kind of mad at him.

"So, I guess I'll see you later then..." He drags his words out and rocks on his feet; I am mentally facepalming at how awkward he is.

"Sure, see you at sound check." Finally I'm able to go back into my room and escape from this situation.