Chapter 56: Ashley's POV

"I'm sorry to spring it on you like that, I hope you didn't mind?"

"Andy, it was perfect. Thank you," I stop walking, standing up on my toes to kiss him swiftly. "I love-"

I stop when I see Jake over Andy's shoulder.

"Yooooooooo, Andley!" He yells, laughing and running over to us.

I can't help but break into a smile when I see the bewildered expression on Andy's face, and he begins to stutter an explanation.

"I, uh, I hope this won't change things...? Like, we're still bros, right? I won't, you know, come on to you or anything."

"Yeah yeah, I know. You're still the Andy we know and love - well, Ashley more so than everyone else." Jake takes Andy into an affectionate headlock, rubbing his knuckles on Andy's hair, ruffling it gently.

After Andy fights him off jokingly, trying to act tough, Jake strolls away nonchalantly, shouting one comment over his shoulder as he disappears down the hallway -

"You guys are so gay!"

I beam at Andy, and he hugs me again; I nestle into the crook of his neck, pecking kisses on his shoulder.

"You know," He starts, pulling my face up to meet his gaze. "Jake was right: we really are gay, aren't we?"

I giggle, flicking my eyes down and biting my lip. "Yeah, and he was also right about one other thing."

"Which is?"

"I really do love you, Andy."