Chapter 13: Andy's POV

A loud knocking jerks me from my sleep. As I wake up, memories from last night come flooding back. Thank god I wasn't so drunk that I wouldn't remember.

I feel like that was one of the best moments in my life. What to do about it though, I have no idea.

Suddenly, a voice yells at me to get up for sound check.

"Coming..." I groan, still half asleep. I throw some clothes on and smear eyeliner on, hoping it'll look good. Breakfast will have to wait today.

Seeing Ashley at sound check is conflicting. I want to ask him about last night but I have no idea how, or even if I should. After all, it could be a drunken mistake, a dare, or he just thought it'd be funny.

More contemplation and I think I shouldn't ask him today, which is a good thing as I'm still recovering from all those drinks.

I don't do much during the day: because of my hangover I'm still sick, so I take yet another aspirin and make a hot pocket for lunch - I'm feeling lazy.

Late in the afternoon, Jake calls me, asking if I want to grab pizza with him and Ella.

"You know it!" I answer and put the phone down. By this point I'm feeling recovered from my hangover, so I grab my shades and cap and text Jake about where to meet.

After our meal together, we go to the venue and chill for a while, laughing and joking. Ella and Jake are so cute together - if only I had that with you-know-who.

Then it's time for the show. Hyped up with excitement as always, CC leads us onto the stage.

Following that rocking concert, I'm feeling much better. I have the courage to confront Ashley about the kiss. But when I find him, he's already talking to CC.

I hear something about going to a bar, so me being as curious as I am, I decide to join them; only without them knowing. Yes, that's technically stalking or something, but other people do it to us all the time anyway.

An hour later, I set off from the hotel to go to the bar we were at last night: it has a good reputation, they've probably gone there.

I enter the seething mass of grinding bodies, sweat and pounding music. Immediately, I spot CC getting another pint of beer.

"Where's Ash?" I shout.

He jumps in surprise. "I don't know man, I think I saw him making a move on some hottie. How did you know he was here anyway?"

Oh shit. Didn't think of that.

"Come on CC, it's Ashley in a city of hot girls. Where else would he be?" I think he bought my cover-up. Sarcasm always wins.

He offers to buy me a drink but I decline, and soon I'm back at my room.

Defeated, I sink onto my bed with a sigh. What are you doing Ash? One minute you're making my dreams come true, the next you're on it with some random chick.

I'm not even sad: just so confused. The only way I could feel better is to ask him and make sure, but I doubt that'll happen.

After that I try to sleep, but my mind pounds with lovesick thoughts, and a slight headache still. I end up tossing and turning way into the night.