Chapter 50: Ashley's POV

The kiss sets off a firework show in the pit of my stomach, adrenaline pumping to the end of my fingertips. I wrap them tighter around Andy's arm, pulling his body towards me.

Although my eyes are closed, I can tell his hair is being ruffled in the slight breeze, and droplets of water from the waterfall pepper us as I breathe in his heavenly cologne.

He wraps one leg on top of mine, kissing me passionately. I push his back even closer - I know I'm the dominant one here.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming towards us. I barely have time to pull away from Andy before I topple over the edge, wind rippling my clothing until it's drenched and I know I'm in the lake.

I struggle to keep afloat, shivering from the cold shock. Wiping water from my face, I look around to see that Andy's only a few feet away from me: that could have ended badly. Squinting up to the waterfall, I notice that CC is stood at the top.

"Hey!" I shout indignantly up to him, but he carries on nonchalantly.

"When did you intend on telling us about this?" He yells; Andy grinning
and putting his arm round me in reply. 

Suddenly, CC jumps off the cliff, getting me even wetter as he meets the water. He flicks a curtain of sodden hair out of his face, turning to face us.

"Don't worry... I won't tell." Raising an eyebrow, he smirks as he puts a finger to his lips.