Chapter 16: Ashley's POV

"So I saw you earlier with that chick... What's the deal with you two?" Andy asks me as we reluctantly walk off stage after the concert.

"Oh nothing. She was a bitch, but she was good at it, if you know what I mean." Why the hell would I say that? I just ruined any chance I had with him. He's going to think I'm a gross loser.

"Nice one bro." He fist bumps me and smiles but there's no sparkle in his eyes like usual... Is it because he's angry? Disgusted? Lonely? Jealous?

Whatever it is, it soon passes out of his eyes and we start making small talk. I decide to bring Juliet up.

"Huh? ... Oh, yeah I remember something about a blonde girl and then a fight but that's about it, I was pretty drunk. Why?"

Wait... Does this mean he doesn't remember what happened between us? I should be relieved, but I can't help wondering if he really cares about me like he made me think he did.

There's only one way to find out, but there's no way I'd have the courage to kiss him again... Would I?

Just then I realise Andy is trying to talk to me. Dammit, I must have zoned out again.

"...so do you think you could help me hide the body?" He continues.

"WHAT?!"

"I knew you weren't listening", he says, quirking his eyebrow again.

I start to stutter out an excuse but he interrupts me.

"It's okay, I find it funny", he laughs. His smile is so sexy!

But then I notice the others coming into the room, so I hastily close our conversation and rush over to Jake to ask about his guitar solo.

When we've finished discussing, I sink down onto the black leather sofa and daydream, replaying Andy's adorable laugh in my head.

Jake and Jinxx go back to the hotel to video call their girlfriends, and CC goes to his room, probably to pack - he always packs the night before we get on the bus because he can never wake up early enough to do it in the morning.

That leaves me and Andy sat there.

This is my chance; I need to find out if he remembers our kiss.

A/N More than 500 people have this story in their library! That's halfway to 1K! Thanks guys 😄