Chapter 46: Ashley's POV

"Get the hell up!" I flinch at his voice in my ear. Oh well, he's too damn sexy to stay mad at.

"Okay, okay." My voice is still rough from sleep.

"Wow, sounds like someone went through puberty overnight."

"Shut up!" I grab the nearest weapon - a pillow - and fling it at him: it's too early in the morning for sarcasm. It hits Andy square in the face, and its impact blows his hair behind his face.

"Hey, you!" He retaliates, launching the same pillow back at me.

This time, I return two pillows at once, which hit him on the forehead and his arm. He grabs one and whacks me with it.

I do the same, and we chase each other all around the room, aiming blows at each other.

Stepping onto the bed, I attempt to leap across it; but my ankle gets caught around Andy's, and we both collapse onto the bed, dissolving into bursts of giggles.

"Whoa, teenage girl alert!" Jinxx says - I'd forgotten he was in this room too! Andy and I look at each other, then Jinxx, then back to each other, starting to have more fits of laughter.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jinxx slowly exiting the room. Good, I want Andy all to myself.

Lying next to each other, we lock eyes. Andy smiles and I subconsciously mirror him. Hugging him close to my body, I murmur "You're so beautiful."

"Nothing compared to you." He snuggles into my shoulder.

Jon bursts through the door. We spring apart guiltily.

"Enough messing about, there's half an hour till our meet and greet!"

We spring into action, throwing clothes on and hurriedly doing our make up. Foundation, eyeliner, lip gloss - check. Totally rocking outfit: for sure.

After brushing my teeth and styling my hair, Andy's ready too, so we make our way down to the bus together.

"Right, are we all ready?" Jon asks after a head count. We all agree.

"Let's go!" The bus starts to move and we're finally away from that horrible hotel.

A/N I'm baaaaack! 😂 Sorry if these chapters suck btw