Chapter 47: Andy's POV

Ash throws a pillow at me: he won't get away with that. I return the gesture, and it hits him, then falls to the bed next to him.

This time it's two pillows, and it would have escalated into all-out war if I hadn't 'accidentally' tripped him up as he attempted to climb over the bed.

We fall into hysteric laughter together - not really laughing at anything, but I can't help but act happy whenever he's near.

Just then we notice that Jinxx is also in the room. Luckily, he's so weirded out that he leaves us two alone, but of course he doesn't realise that it's what we want.

I daydream, melting in Ashley's gaze, and slowly smile. He follows, breaking out into an honest grin.

"You're so beautiful." He softly says into my ear, tickling it with his breaths.

I bury my head into his shoulder as he embraces me. "Nothing compared to you."

I jump about a foot in the air as Jon bangs the door open, shouting at us to get ready. We do so in a rush, and thankfully we're soon back on the road and travelling.

The meet and greet is amazing as always: our fans have so many awesome stories to tell, and it still surprises me how much our music can affect them. This is why I love my job.

We sign everything we're asked to, and take some pictures here and there.

Afterwards, all the other guys head out to have a meal together, but me and Ash volunteer to do an interview that's been requested.

As it's just the two of us, we use the sleek black SUV we keep with the tour bus, and I offer to drive Ashley there.

We shake hands with the interviewer, and then he asks us all questions in turn. Answering them as truthfully as possible is tricky, especially as there's one about 'Andley'.

Apparently the fans have been sensing our feelings for each other for a while now: they've already created our 'ship name'. We deny everything about it, of course, and they buy it. I shoot a smirk at Ashley whenever he says anything about the topic.

A/N Apologies for the short chapters but HOLY SHIT GUYS I've just logged on for the first time since I updated and so much has changed thanks guys ^.^

Also I'm sorry for updating super slowly but I've just started GCSEs and everything's hectic at the moment but I promise to get better at writing + updating in the near future

Stay awesome (*^_^*)