3. "Take me upstairs? I want you."

The bark of the tree was pulling my hair, Beau was unzipping my dress, his cold hands brushing against my back made me gasp. He whispered in my ear "how about we take this upstairs? I want you to myself." he had that cheeky glint in his eye and he smirked, I couldn't resist any longer. I pushed him off me, my hands slid down his toned abs, stomach and brushed against his crotch. I could feel his penis pulsing through his trousers, he tried to pull me in close again but a wave on confidence came over me and I grabbed him by the hand.

If we went through the door we'd left from, Sierra would see me for definite, not to mention half the party. I felt confident, but not that confident. I let him through the wet grass and to the side of the house, pushing him against the brick wall and running my lips down his neck. His breath was hot on my neck and the sound of him gasping rung in my ears, turning me on even more. I'd happily slip my dress of right here, but I knew people would catch us.

I didn't want a reputation before people knew me properly, I didn't know Beau yet I found myself pushed up against the back door, one of his hands stroking my thigh, the other resting on my cheek as he kissed my collar bones and chest. I couldn't trust him to keep quiet about what was going to happen in the next hour, I didn't feel myself at all. Who are you? I thought to myself. "Take me upstairs" I heard my self beg, "I want you". He stopped what he was doing, and lead me into the house once again.

The crowd of people were now gathered around a girl who had passed out in the kitchen, I felt sorry for her, but I wasn't willing to help. The stench of alcohol and sweat came flooding back and I started to feel queasy. I clasped a half empty bottle of vodka from the hallway table and followed Beau up the stairs. There were people on almost every step, most passed out, a few barely conscious, nevertheless I took a swig from the bottle I'd grabbed and swayed past the bodies. I noticed how Beau walked, a kind of shyness about the way he stepped past people was reassuring. His jeans were tight, they clung to his thighs and arse, I just stared at his perfectly sculpted body as we continued to the landing. His jacket had disappeared somewhere in the feisty antics outside, his shirt was messily stuffed into the back of his jeans, and boxers from what I could see.

We reached the top of the stairs, Beau turned towards me "My room is this way, if you're still up for it." I hadn't realised this was his house, I felt slightly more comfortable knowing I wasn't being lead into a complete strangers bed. "of course, after you" I replied and with that he opened the door to his left, pulled me inside and switched on the lamp. His room was strange for a teenage guys room, I noticed a few laptops, cameras and recording devices around. He could see the worried look in my face, "don't worry" he smirked "they're my brothers, we upload videos and shit on YouTube, nothing dodgy here". I laughed, and kissed him again. His lips were so tender and full, I could feel my body tingling and remembered that only half an hour ago, I was stepping outside for a simple cigarette.

_________________________________________________________________

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x