9. "Whatever you want."

This chapter is a bit shitty compared to the rest but I haven't had much time to write lately, sorry! x

_________________________________________________

Beau's lips parted from mine and he smiled at me as if he was planning something, suddenly the biggest rush of pleasure swam through my body. He had placed one arm between his own legs, and mine, rubbing my clit vigorously. I could feel my whole body shaking as I was reaching climax. "I'm going to come!" I repeated several times, the grin on his face grew and his hips started thrusting twice as fast and much deeper than before. "come for me?" he whispered into my ear, nibbling at the lobe gently. "I'm coming, I'm comi- fuuuck!" I screamed in pleasure. I'd forgotten there were other people in the house below us, but luckily we hadn't been disturbed.

My left hand clenched his arse, my right gripped tightly between his hair, my back was arched above the bed and my eyes has one again rolled back in their sockets. My body quivered and my breath was deep and heavy, It took a minute or two for me to catch my breath and I resumed to back to my original position. My hands stroked his back and I could feel the scratches I had created moments before. "How was that?" he asked, biting his lip. I couldn't say anything, I was still struggling to breath fully, I just nodded and gestured for him to carry on.

He nodded back and leant on his elbows, leaning down and kissing my neck. "Fuck me harder." I demanded, kissed his neck back, leaving a few more marks to his body and grinded my hips against his. Soon we'd got into a perfect rhythm and he was moaning into my ear. "Isla, this is so fucking good, I'm so close." hearing these words leave his lips amazed me, I was almost proud. I bit my lip and dug my nails into his back indicating to him that I was about to orgasm for the third time tonight. I'd never felt so satisfied in my life.

Suddenly my right hand pulled at the bed sheets and I lifted my left hand up to my mouth and bit down on it to muffle my screams, the last thing I needed was someone walking in now. My body shook again and my toes clenched together and curled under Beau's. I could feel the oil and sweat under my back and through my hair where he had been tugging at it. "I'm going pull out, finish off for me?" he asked, and winked at me. I'm glad he'd said that, in my drunk state earlier I'd completely forgotten about protection. I was on the pill, but I didn't want to take and chances. "Whatever you want." I replied gasping for air and staring into his wild eyes. One glance into those eyes and I'd do anything.

One last deep push from Beau and one last long moan from myself and he pulled out. I sat up and flipped him over so he was laying on his back. He was sweating and covered head to toe in oil, I slipped my hand over his pulsating cock and then my lips. My tongue travelled down his shaft, my lips following, no more than five times before a familiar salty taste filled my mouth. He shuddered, let out one final moan and pulled my head as close to the base as he could. Having Beau's fingers entwined in my hair felt surprisingly good and I lifted my head, indicating I had swallowed, and he sat up next to me.

Both of us gasping for air, breathless, once again.

____________________________________________

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x