7. "Treat it like ice cream."

I grabbed her thighs and pulled her close to me, my penis almost touching her vagina. I was so tempted to fuck her right then, but I could see the way she looked at me she wanted to find out how my tongue action was 'down under'. I pulled her legs next to my ribs and laid her down, I took a couple of second to look at her naked body, I felt like a kid at Christmas, my eyes must have grown twice in size. I used my hands to hover above her body and leant on my elbows, face to face. I nibbled on her lip, moving slowly down her neck and chest. Her breath was relaxed and soft, I rolled her nipples between my fingers before licking them, almost flicking them with my tongue and her breath started to get heavy. I kissed her body in every space I could find, I was taking as much time as I could pleasuring her, the night had only just begun.

"Beau.." she whispered, "..I want you to-" I placed my finger to her lips and slid down her body, kissing her stomach on the way. My teeth slid down her lacy underwear, revealing her shaven vagina, it was more than inviting. I slipped them down past her thighs and knees, removed them from her legs and dropped them to the floor where the rest of our clothes laid. My head was between her legs now, I could already see how wet she was, I placed my arms through the gap between her legs and the bed and pulled her towards me. I gave her clit one swift lick and she moaned quietly. I stared kissing her inner thigh, breathing heavily against her vulva every now and again, she was moaning each time and tossing her head from side to side. Her fists clenched the bed sheets and I slid my tongue from her thigh, up to her clit, her moans got louder.

My tongue wondered all over her vagina and I remember something I'd been told once. "treat it like a ice cream." I thought about it for a second and continues to take nice long strokes up and down the length. I liked it sideways with faster strokes as if the ice cream was melting, she grabbed the back of my hair and he hips started rising, "Beeaauuu.." she moaned, I was already hard, but hearing her say my name just made it worse. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I decided to continue with the ice cream idea and put my lips over the top and began to suck it in. "fuuuuck!" she screamed, "oh my god beau!" followed shortly. It was time to make her orgasm. I slid my tongue under the covering of her clit, pulled back the tiny piece of skin to reveal the most sensitive part and slipped one of my fingers inside her.

I got my finger in deep, stroking the walls of her vagina searching for her G-spot, I reached the end and released my finger, entering again several time, my tongue still placed on her clot. After a few seconds she arched her back and her whole body vibrated, "I'm going to come, I'm going to come, I'm coming!" she repeated between shortened breaths and moans. Her hands gripped tightly on my hair, he hips thrust forwards and I slipped my tongue deep inside her and the sweet juices swept over it. She tasted so good, the liquid teasing all my senses and I swallowed it quickly. The sweetness of it clung to my taste buds and I gave her one last lick before lifting my head up.

"B-beau..." she stuttered, "...that was fucking incredible!"her mouth wide open in shock. "I agree, but we've only just started" I flashed a cheeky smile at her and she returned one, her eyes twinkled once again.

____________________________________________

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x