19. "I dont know what came over me."

"He's probably on the phone to some girl, he's been acting weird today" Jai relied and shrugged his shoulders, his gaze not leaving the television. Was I the reason he was acting strange, or was it just coincidence? I didn't know how Beau acted normally so I wouldn't be able to tell. Just as got carried away in my thoughts, Skip leant down and kissed my cheek, I pulled away shocked and gave him a dirty look.

He caught the look on my face and got flustered. "Shit, sorry." he said, embarrassed, and leant back trying to show me that it was an accident. "I don't know what came over me." he continued. I felt bad for him, we'd been flirting pretty heavily and I guess I was using him as a distraction from Beau, a cover up to avoid suspicion. "Skip, it's fine, you just shocked me" I comforted him and kissed his cheek back. A smile grew on his face and I nestled back into his lap.

I heard a rough cough and noticed Beau standing in the door way, his eyes burning into the side of my face. I pulled a 'sorry, I didn't have a choice' face and he smiled back, letting me know he understood. "Who fancies ordering Pizza?" he said cheerfully and the room suddenly erupted with people shouting orders at Beau. "Calm down! I'm going to need some help with this" he laughed and looked around the room for assistance.

"Is anyone going to help me then? I'll order them and drive down to pick them up so I can get some other bits on the way" Everyone grumbled and complained at the idea, and Beau looked annoyed. I knew he'd only asked so he could get me alone, he was staring at my, pouting and his eyes widened. "I'll come with you" I stood up and walked towards him, maybe I'd get to know him a bit better on the journey, just the two of us. "Yeah I'll help as well" piped up Skip. Brilliant, I didn't mean to lead Skip on, but now I was going to get stuck between the two of them.

"Cheers guys" Smiled Beau, giving me a little nudge as Skip put his arms around my waist and leant his chin on my shoulder. Don't get me wrong, I liked Skip, he was gorgeous and really sweet, but he was boyfriend material and I didn't want a boyfriend. I wanted Sex, I knew Skip wasn't that kind of person, he wanted the cute memories and lasting love. After everything I'd been through in the past, I wasn't ready for that. Sex with Beau was everything I needed.

______________________________________________

So yeah, this is the story so far, I already have a rough idea about the whole Beau/Skip complication and I think you'll be pretty surprised. I've started writing the next few chapters but I'm not going to upload until this chapter has 3 votes and/or comments. There's no point writing if no one is reading. :) x