6. "Now its your turn."

Beau's POV..

suddenly she slipped the tip of my penis as far back in her throat as it would go. "I'm going to come!" I warned her, her tongue felt like heaven stroking my penis, I couldn't contain myself anymore. I felt my hands lift from the sheets and grab the back of her head, I clenched them around her hair and my back hovered just above the bed. I felt the explosion of semen leave the tip of my penis, it was so intense and relieving, I juddered and moaned. My penis rested on her lips, my heart beating faster than ever before. My eyes rolled back into their sockets and my toes curled, fuck, what if I got cramp? She looked up at me with her huge, bright blue eyes. The same ones I felt myself getting lost in earlier, like I was lost out at sea, a beautiful ocean. She licked her lips seductively, half an hour ago they were bright red, plump and crisp but now they were smudged. Her teeth tugged at her bottom lip, she looked so sexy, her head down between my legs, her back arched and her pert arse up in the air.

I'll admit it, I was breathless.

She wasn't like girls here, she had gorgeous pale skin, it made her stand out from others. Her body had curves in exactly the right places, my hands slipped perfectly into her hips and her breast filled out her underwear nicely. Her hair was dark and reached just below her breasts, the way it blew in the wind was what attracted me to her in the first place. She was English as well, nice one Beau! Her voice enchanted me, after the first word she said I was hooked, her voice was soft, casual. She didn't try too hard and when she laughed she wrinkled her nose and a dimple appeared on the left side of her mouth. She had light freckles dotted all over her pale face and a beauty spot below her left eye. She was breathtaking, I knew I had to have her. I took charge and lead her to the tree, next minute, she was begging me to take her upstairs. I didn't oblige.

She was definitely experienced, Which I liked. Everything she had just performed was perfect, I came within ten minutes. My heart was still racing and her head lifted from the sheets, still biting her lip and stroking her breasts. I sat up and looked into her eyes, "now it's your turn" I grinned and winked at her, letting her know I'd enjoyed it, but it wasn't over. She giggled and replied with, "show me everything you've got Beau." Fuck, I was definitely going to spend time on her. I pulled her towards me, by her back and sat her between my legs. She brushed her hair with her fingers and pulled it over her right shoulder exposing the left side of her neck for me to toy with. I whispered in her ear, "ready?" she nodded and looked back at me. I pushed her head back into its original position and placed her shoulders between my hands squeezing tightly and rubbing deep into her shoulder blades.

I remembered something I'd found in my cupboard days before, gently reached to my side and picked it out. Baby oil. She looked at me and her eyes twinkled, she had a dirty side to her, her eyes gave everything away. I poured the cold liquid into my hands and rubbed it into her shoulders and back, leant forward and kissed her neck. Her skin was soft, my lips moved smoothly down her neck and she turned around to face me taking the oil from my hands and squeezing some on my chest. She rubbed it in to my abs and shoulders, her touch was getting me hard again but I refused to give in before I'd had my chance to kiss her, Australian style. "Do you want to know how us Aussies kiss?" I asked winking at her. " she knew exactly what I meant and once again her bottom lip disappeared between her teeth.

____________________________________________

Tell me what you think of the point of view switch?

The next chapter is private because of the mature content so you have to follow me to read it, I've tried re-writing it and submitting it and it just keeps going to private so I can't change it. Sorry x

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x