23. "I'll pick you up at 11."

Skip's POV -

I walked Isla and Sierra back to Isla's house, it was freezing out and both girls were shivering. I stood in the middle of them both and wrapped my arms around them, I wasn't interested in Sierra, I was just being a gentlemen. Isla leant her head into my chest and I kissed the top of her head, I couldn't believe she'd agreed to go on a date with me, well, spend the day with me tomorrow. She was absolutely gorgeous and I really wanted to get to know her better. Her dark hair draped over my arm, sending shivers down my spine and she looked up, her beautiful blue eyes twinkled in the night. They captivated me, they had since the moment I'd first seen her at the party. I was pretty sure I'd interrupted her and Beau that night, but luckily they were both still fully clothed and I couldn't help but feel pretty smug that I'd crashed in his room ruining the moment.

Beau hadn't seemed that bothered, to him she was probably just another girl to add to his list and they didn't seem close. I continued to mark my territory, warning off the other guys in the group. After the flirting and her laying in my arms for most of the day, I was sure she'd be mine, none of the guys would try anything now. Shortly after leaving the Brooks' house we arrived at Isla's, she grabbed Sierra's hand and made her way to the front door, I followed shyly as Sierra made her way inside and Isla leant against the doorframe to talk to me. "So what's happening tomorrow?" she smiled, showing off her glistening teeth and dimples. Her dimples made me melt and I found myself closing the small gap between up, her hands in mine. "I'll pick you up at 11." I said and kissed her cheek.

Unexpectedly her lips crashed against mine, her tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entry, which I granted without hesitation and pulled her waist into my body. Her delicate arms draped over my shoulders and the door slammed behind us, I leant her up against it and her legs wrapped around my waist. Her fingers wondered through my hair and a small moan escaped from her lips. We continued kissing for a few minutes until her legs finally released their grip and found their way back to the floor, she pulled away embarrassed "so um, I'll see you at 11" she spoke towards the floor and opened up her front door scurrying away inside, leaving me breathless on the door step.

My first thought was that she regretted what had just happened, she couldn't even look at me after and hurried inside. I didn't regret it for a second, she'd left me wanting more, and making up scenarios in my head of what might happen the following day. I walked down her driveway and out of her property heading home when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

From Isla x

I'm sorry I Shut the door on you, it was just a bit of a shock. Forgive me? :( x

To Isla x

Don't be silly, of course I do. Fancy doing something fun tomorrow? ;) x

From Isla x

What kind of fun? :') x

To Isla x

You'll see. x

My battery died and I slipped my phone back into my pockets, walking towards the front door of my house. I collapsed onto my bed, it was now 12:46am and I had to get up at 6:30am to get to the gym before meeting Isla. I plugged my phone into the charger, placed it on my bedside table and stripped into my boxers before climbing into my bed, my phone buzzed again.

From Isla x

Okay, I'm trusting you on this one, goodnight Skip, see you tomorrow. xx

To Isla x

Sleep tight beautiful, two kisses? Getting serious are we? ;) see you tomorrow. xx

I fell asleep within seconds of sending the last text, excited about tomorrows adventure and hoping she wouldn't mind what I had planned.

____________________________________

Please vote and comment so I know people are reading! x

Breathless - A Janoskians Fanfic. (strong sexual content)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara