30. "This isn't fair at all."

Beau's POV -

She struggled in the handcuffs, desperate to break free, but I had control over her and I knew she loved it. She had that twinkle in her eyes, making them brighter than I'd ever seen them before. I hovered above her, my lips lingered an inch over hers, an inch she couldn't reach, it didn't stop her trying though. "Beaauuu!" she grumbled, "this isn't fair at all!" I closed the space between our lips for no longer than a second and pulled away again, several times. Each time she granted me entry but I refused to let her have her way. She continued to plead with me, but I kissed her neck instead, she muzzled her face into my neck and bit gently at my skin.

I pulled a condom from the bedside table, removed the packaging and slipped it over my penis. "Don't worry, your punishment will soon be over" I told her, my voice sounded soothing but I thrust myself inside her suddenly. She let out a loud moan, followed by fast, breathless panting as I pulled myself up and down her body. "harder!" she moaned, I lifted her long, toned legs up onto my shoulders allowing myself to get as deep as possible. I placed my hands between her legs and rested them beside her ribs picking up my speed. I could feel myself about to explode, so slowed the pace down until she'd finished.

One of my hands slipped down and carefully rubbed her clit and her hips thrust in sync with mine. No longer than five minutes later, she was screaming in pleasure once more "oh my god Beau, you're amazing!" I picked my pace up again and my toes began to curl. I gripped her breasts, leant my head on her stomach and let my body quiver over her. I could feel the liquid travel through my penis and as it left the tip my grip got tighter, I moaned uncontrollably. "could I possibly have my hands back now Romeo?" she giggled as I tried to catch my breath. I pulled the key off my bedside table and ran it across her lips, "are you sure Isla? You look quite sexy tied up there?"

She attempted to grab the key from my hands, but failed miserably and muttered under her breath. I kissed her once more, having her all to myself felt unbelievable, how did I manage to find her? She was a perfect mix of innocence and impurity, she knew what she was doing, but with a quick glance, you would never suspect a thing. She made me laugh, though I hardly knew her at all, I wanted to get to know her, but she just wanted sex. I could feel myself falling for her every time she touched or looked at me.

Skip had already beat me to that though, he was the one taking Isla out and treating her well, I was just fucking her daily. If she slept with Skip, I'd be completely shut out. Somehow I had to get Skip out of the picture, he was my best friend, I didn't want to hurt him, but I didn't really have any other choice. Isla was too good to loose, I had to have her and it had to be soon. But how would I do it? If Skip carried on seeing her and found out about our little secret, he'd Soon be gone. I just needed a perfect time.

____________________________________________

I actually had so much fun thinking of a story line and writing it, I'm still not one hundred percent sure what's going to happen but I have a rough idea! The next chapter has been written, but I won't be uploading it until this one had three more votes, sorry! x

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x