22. "Is someone Jealous?"

Beau's POV -

I'd picked Isla again hoping she'd pick another dare, but she went with truth. I had to find something out about her I could use to my advantage, "If you could act out any sexual fantasy, what would it be?" I winked at her. She thought for a while and shrugged her shoulders, "I don't really know, something that involves handcuffs" she replied cheekily. Skip leant over to her ear and whispered something, she giggled and played flirtatiously with her hair. I couldn't do anything about it, Skip didn't know about me and Isla and she was gorgeous, who could blame him. I kept thinking about the five minutes they were left alone in the car earlier, playing different scenarios in my head. Skip was pretty confident and forward when it came to girls, but I wanted Isla to myself.

Was I developing feelings for this girl? I hardly knew her, but I could feel jealously building up inside of me as Skip wrapped his arms around her body, she looked pretty comfortable with it but her bright eyes gazed in my direction. Isla had dared Sierra to confess a dark secret and she admitted to keeping her hamster in the cage for a week after it had died, when she was 7, because she didn't want her mum to find out. She eventually got caught out when the smell from the cage found its way to her mums nostrils. "That's horrible!" grumbled James, Jai's nose turned up and I laughed.

After a few more disturbing confessions and stomach turning dares I found myself alone in the kitchen with Isla. She crept up behind me and kissed my neck, her lips were cold and her hands ran up the back of my shirt. "I've been waiting hours for this" she giggled and I turned to face her. Her big blue eyes, peered out from under her long, dark eyelashes, flickering them between my eyes and my lips, her dark hair caressed her pale skin and her hands rested on my chest. "What's going on with you and Skip?" I blurted out, shit, she was going to know I was jealous now. I took her by the waist and pulled her body against mine, I found myself flickering my eyes towards her lips and she smiled. "is someone jealous?" she laughed and pressed her deep purple lips against mine wrapping her tongue around mine and leaning her head to the right. Our lips moved perfectly in sync with each others and she pulled away, "He's showing me around Melbourne tomorrow, don't worry, I won't sleep with him" she winked and pulled my hand behind her as she left the kitchen.

James and Jai had gone upstairs to play Fifa, their frustrated yells echoed through the house, Luke and Sierra were clearing the pizza boxes off the floor and Skip was stretched across the sofa watching 21 Jump Street. "Beau, whats on your neck?" Sierra said puzzled and wiped away the remains of Isla's lipstick, gasping and widening her eyes at Isla. Isla placed her index finger to her lip and gave her a 'don't you fucking dare' look, Sierra smirked and pulled Isla into the hallway. "what the fuck was that about?" Luke questioned, I shrugged and joined Luke as he piled on top of Skip on the sofa. Two minutes later the girls re-entering holding hands and giggling. "We'd better be leaving" Sierra said and walked over to hug Luke and then Skip, Isla stood awkwardly in the doorway and I walked over to her.

I wrapped my arms around her, trying to resist her lips and whispered into her ear "come back tomorrow after you've said bye to Skip?" she pulled away, but her lip and nodded. Skip patted me on the back and said he was walking the girls home, Luke hugged Isla and the three of them left, leaving Luke and I to finish the last few slices of pizza. "So, Sierra?" I teased him and he punched me on the arm, "how does it feel touching her knowing she's slept with your twin?" he groaned and I fell on the sofa in a fit of laughter. He thought for a minute and replied "she slept with me first though, so technically Jai got my seconds" and smirked at his 'well thought out' answer. "Jai's not the one falling for her though Lukey" I said and we had a brotherly fight on the floor. Eventually we collapsed in laughter and went upstairs to join Jai and James.

____________________________________

Please vote and comment so I know people are reading! x