40. "Just come Here!"

Isla was beside me, her head buried into my chest and my arms protectively around her body as we laid on the sofa watching Sucker Punch. She occasionally looked up at me to check that I was okay, each time I have her a comforting smile and kiss on the forehead. Suddenly Lil'Wayne started barring from my phone and Isla started laughing at my choice of ring tone.

Skip: Hello?

James: Bro, it's me!

Skip: Oh hey, what's up?

James: Isla text Luke yesterday, she seemed panicked and said it would be best if we all got together to explain shit. Beau's here, what's going on with you man?

Skip: I think that's a good idea, text everyone else and we'll all meet here at 8? How's Beau?

James: Sounds good! He's been crying a lot, I've never seen him like this. Promise you'll sort it out?

Skip: I'll talk to him tonight, don't worry! See ya bro.

I hung up, feeling instantly relieved and positive about tonight. Hearing the state Beau was in hurt, he was the closest person to me and I knew there was nothing we couldn't work out together. "What's happening?" Isla asked, she looked up at me and her eyes were filled with worry, I knew she was dreading the confrontation and sight of Beau tonight. I explained the details to her and she agreed that it was the best thing to do. "there's only one problem, I don't have any clothes." she began laughing and stood up in front of me, I grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards me. I couldn't keep my hands away for her, she enticed me, attracted me in every single way.

Before I knew it, Isla was straddling me on the sofa, her legs either side of my groin and her body was rubbing against mine. I held her bum in my hands gripping tightly as her hips thrust against my pulsating penis. There was only a few thin pieces of material between our skin and as her lips caressed my neck, the atmosphere heated up and My breath became heavier. Her hands ran through my hair before they made their way down my body and grasped the bottom of my t-shirt. I pulled it up, over my head and she began kissing my abs seductively. I reached the bottom of her jersey and began to pull it off, but she swiftly moved my hands away.

"Are you sure you want this?" she whispered, looking guilty. I didn't care that she'd been with Beau before, she wanted me and I wanted her, I nodded my head "I want you Isla, I want you every second of everyday!" She smiled uncontrollably and planted her lips on mine, my lips weren't as swollen as they were earlier and hers crashing against mine soothed them. "do you mind if I keep my top on? It's cold" she asked shyly and looked down at my half naked body. I laughed and kissed her, I was gutted not to feel her body against mine, but I had to admit, it was freezing. "Just come here!" I grinned and nibbled her neck playfully.

After a few minutes of fumbling and nervousness my shorts and her underwear joined my jersey on the floor. She gestured for me to sit up against the back of the sofa and I did as I was told. She lowered herself, my penis entered her and she gasped suddenly, gripping my thighs. My hands wondered back to her bum, lifting her up and down as she thrust against me, she moaned in pleasure and leant forward "Daniel" she whispered, "I want to make you come." her bottom lip disappeared behind her teeth and she gazed into my eyes. I let out a gentle moan and replied "If you carry on like this, it won't take long at all!"