59. "You're the Janoskians right?"

THIS CHAPTER NEEDS 5 VOTES BEFORE THE FINAL CHAPTER IS PUBLISHED!

Beau's POV -

"Good morning boys, my name is Jenny and I'm in charge of sorting things out for you today." she shook each of our hands as we introduced ourselves. 

"Beau Brooks" 

"Jai Brooks" 

"James Yammouni" 

"Daniel Sahyounie, but you can call me Skip!" 

"Luke Brooks, I'm the better twin!" Jai punched Luke in the gut hard and we all sat down in the MTV office. There were a bowl of M&M's on the table which Luke and Skip started throwing across the table at Jai, James and I. "I can see you guys are going to be a handful!" Jenny laughed as she sat at her computer. We were introduced to about 15 different people throughout the day as they explained ideas for the show and what would be happening. After a few hours of discussing options and managing our time, we signed a few papers and were lead down to the studios.

"Boys, this is where you'll shoot individual interviews and small shots with the green screen, most of your stuff will be shot in the streets of Sydney though." we all grinned at each other and I put on my best acting voice "Guys, we need to be professional fuckwits now!"they guys laughed, we all thanked the crew and Jenny for their time and left to explore the sights. We walked around Sydney harbour, taking stupid picture to send back to the girls at home, I didn't have a serious girlfriend so I didn't feel quite as home sick as the boys. I had been seeing Shay, she was an old friend from school that only Skip had met, but nothing was set in stone. I liked her, but she wasn't Isla. She had long blonde hair and hazel, eyes, she was a surfer, which meant she was physically fit, but her personality didn't match her appearance. She was a bit too eager and tried way to hard to impress me, she was beautiful, and I loved her smile but she craved attention that I wasn't willing to give her.

Isla was perfect, everything about her. Her long, glossy black hair, her piercing blue eyes and the way they sparkled when she smiled. Her signature deep purple lips, her pale skin and her flawless body. She was mysterious and the slight shyness she had was cute. I had to forget about her, she was with Skip, my best friend and I'd caused so much trouble already. It was hard but Shay was the perfect distraction. We got back to the hotel and decided to start drinking the beers in the fridge, James was able to find the bottle opener and we sat around talking about how crazy things were getting. "I can't believe we've just signed contracts with MTV! We're going to be famous, like proper famous on TV!"Luke said in disbelief, it was a lot to take in, yesterday we were just kids on the streets of Melbourne, pegging random people and drinking litres of milk for fun. It was unbelievable that we were here, now.

We all got changed and decided to hit the clubs in Sydney central, Jai, Luke and James were only 17, but Luke being the editing genius that he was, had made some incredibly convincing fake ID's! We made our way to a club called Ringo and waited patiently in line, half an hour later we were at the front of the queue, "You're the Janoskians right?" said the bouncer, we all looked at each other shocked, "my daughter is a massive fan!" he explained and we laughed. We each signed a piece of paper on his clipboard and he let us all in, without even checking our ID, this was mental! Once inside we headed to the bar and grabbed a beer and a Jägerbomb each, we toasted to our sudden success and downed the rough liquid.

We were all pretty drunk, I saw a few hot girls looking at me from the other end of the bar but this was a night with my fucking best friends, I had plenty of time for girls away from this. "Boys! Jai is smashed, I think it's time we left!" James laughed and we grabbed Jai, leading him outside. We soon got back to the hotel, and without trying to wake up the rest of the guests we stumbled into the elevator holding up an almost unconscious Jai. Obviously this was perfect Keek material so Luke pulled out his phone, "hey guys, we've had a sick day and night in Sydney, we've signed contracts with fucking MTV! And Jai got a little bit over excited." he panned the camera around to Jai who slurred "Luke, get the fuck out of my face." and we all laughed, dragging him out of the elevator and into the penthouse. After an hour of listening to Jai vomit his guts up, we all got into bed, buzzing about what was going to happen tomorrow.

_______________________