18. "I'm glad you came."

The film had been on for twenty minutes now and Beau and I had carried on sending flirty texts. Skip's arm was still round my shoulders, I'd leant into his chest and his chin was resting on my head. Texting Beau was difficult, but Skip's eyes were glued to the television and I was getting away with it. I pulled away from Skip and stood up, "I'm just going to the toilet" I announced, made my way out of the room and down the hallway. I found the bathroom, stepped inside, slipped off my dress and pulled out my phone. I took a picture of myself in my lacy red underwear and attached it to a text message.

To Beau Sex God Brooks x

I'm waiting for you ;) x *image attatched*

The next thing I knew the bathroom door had opened and Beau grabbed me from behind, pulling my body into his. His lips wondered down my neck, and across my shoulders, his hands stroking the front of my body. I lent my head back and kissed his neck whilst his hand slipped into my underwear and they fell to the floor. "Fuck me Beau" I begged as his fingers slipped inside me. I knew we would have to keep it quiet and quick so people didn't get suspicious. He pressed his hard cock against my body and bent me over, I placed my hands against the wall and listened whilst he dropped his shorts. He pulled a condom from the cupboard next to him and placed it over his hard member.

"I'm going to make you come, don't you worry" he whispered in my ear and he entered me. The rush of adrenaline, soared through my body and a light moan escaped my lips. Beau held onto my hips, pulling them towards him and thrusting against me. As I was bent over he was able to get really deep, and the faster he went, the louder our moans were getting. I slipped one of my hands down the wall and I between my own legs, rubbing my clit to speed up the orgasm. "Beau-" I gasped, my breath struggling to leave my mouth, "I'm coming!" With these words, his hips thrust deeply he entered me faster and faster.

I had to bite down on my own hand to stifle the noise as I came, my whole body quivered and Beau stopped thrusting and clenched the skin around my hips "Fucking hell!". Beau removed his penis and I turned around to face him, he put the condom Into the bin and walked towards me, pulling his shorts up. He took my hands in his and lifted them up, pinning them to the wall. "I'm glad you came" he laughed and winked at me. I silenced him by pressing our lips together in one last passionate kiss. I pulled my dress back up over my hips and fixed my hair in the mirror. "You better get back before they get suspicious" he whispered.

Before I had a chance to beg him to stay with me for longer I heard Skip calling me from the hallway. "shit, I'll see you out there" I said, planted one last kiss on his lips and left the bathroom, praying Skip wouldn't see Beau. I wanted to carry on seeing Beau in secret, it was exciting, and the idea of getting caught was a thrill. "Hey Skip, sorry, I got lost" I laughed and pulled him back into the front room to join the others. "Where's Beau?" I questioned when I'd sat down, trying to avoid any suspicion. Sierra had taken his seat and was snuggle into Luke, as I had been with Skip ten minutes earlier.

____________________________________________

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x