8. "I think it's time we both enjoyed ourselves."

"I aim to please" I said with a grin, I thought about winking at her, but I got lost in her eyes once again and froze. I slipped my arms out from under her legs and pulled my body up above her until our eyes met. "Hey.." she said looking down and smirking, "..I think it's time we both enjoyed ourselves." I looked down and realised my hard, pulsating penis was resting against her clit. I suddenly felt a shock of nerves travel through my body, I'd done this before, so why did I feel so nervous now? Maybe it was the alcohol, I don't know.

I looked back up and smiled, it was an uneasy smile, but she didn't seem to notice and bit her lip playfully.

The moment her lip disappeared between her teeth the nerves disappeared and excitement kicked back in, I wanted her, and it had to be now. I pressed my lips against her, granting permission for her to wrap her tongue around mine and nibbled at her bottom lip. She pulled away and reached down towards my throbbing penis. She'd oiled her hands and as the cold liquid came into contact with my shaft I let out a slight moan, it felt incredible!

I followed her lead and poured a small amount of oil into my hands, smeared it down the length or her lips and slipped two of my fingers inside her. Obviously the cold liquid felt as good as it did for me because she lifted her forward back and whispered "fuck me Beau?" into my right ear. Her breath and the words combined into my ear sent a shiver down my spine, "trust me Isla, I'm going to fuck you until you can't take it anymore." She moaned and pulled my hand away granting entrance for something bigger.

Isla's POV -

"Fucking hell!" I gasped, tilting my head back and clenching the sheets in my hands once more. I knew he was big, but the first push was better than any I'd ever experienced before. I'd always thought sex was overrated until this moment, I was full of adrenaline and excitement. If the sex was anywhere near as good as the moments before, I was in for the best night of my life. "Are you okay?" he questioned looking worried, an expression I'd not yet seen from him on his face, as if he'd hurt me. "more than okay!" I replied reassuringly, I was in ecstasy.

As he thrust his hips, entering me, slipping in and out I could hear my moans getting louder and louder. I'd never felt so pleasured in my life, I didn't want this feeling to ever stop, how could I return back to normality after tonight? I needed this more often, I needed Beau to fuck me again, multiple times. I couldn't contain the feelings I had and my nails dug deep into the skin on his back. The feel of my nails gripping his flesh caused him to dig his teeth into my neck, sucking my own pale skin. My nails slipped down his back, several times and the touch of his lips on my neck soon stopped as he pressed his lips against mine, desperate for entrance to be granted. As my teeth pulled apart, his tongue stroked my own and his cock slipped deep inside of me.

____________________________________________

Tell me what you think of the point of view switching?

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x