41. "Daniel, I won't leave you."

Isla's POV -

As of nothing had happened, I felt myself having sex with Skip. It wasn't like having sex with Beau at all, Beau was dominant and demanding, everything with Beau was strictly sexual. With skip, there was passion and emotion, I want sleeping with him because I wanted to be pleasured, I was sleeping with him because I wanted to be loved. Every thrust, every moan, every tug at my hair made me feel invincible. Skip made me feel invincible. I lowered my body onto his pulsing member once again and suddenly, with no warning my hands gripped his hair tighter and my body shook uncontrollably. "I'm coming Skip, I'm comi-" I didn't even have time to finish my sentence before my eyes rolled into the back of my head and My toes curled behind me.

"If you pull out, I'll finish for you." I hinted and he grinned in agreement. After a few more squats, Skips breath was heavier than it had been before, his grip was getting tighter and I knew he was close. I climbed off his tender body, kneeled before him on the floor and placed his throbbing penis between my lips. As I moved my mouth back and forth from the to tip to the base, he pulled on my hair and pushed my head back towards him. His hips moved in sync with my mouth and I forced the tip of his cock deep in the back of my throat, "Isla.." he moaned, "Fuck, im coming!" he grasped at my hair and the salty liquid travelled down my throat.

After a few nervous glances, Skip bent down and kissed the top of my head, every time he did this I felt protected, I'd never felt safer than when I was with him. "You're incredible Isla, I can't believe you stayed here with me." he smiled and I stood up to face him taking his hands in mine and pulling him up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he placed his around my waist and I kissed him tenderly "Daniel, I won't leave you" I promised him, and I knew I wouldn't. "Buuuut everyone is going to be here in less than two hours and I still have nothing to wear!" I panicked picking up my phone and realising it was now 6:27pm. Skip laughed and watched me as I rushed around gathering all my things. "But you look so sexy as you are!" he complained!

I'd finally talked him round into driving to my house so I could get some clean up and get some fresh clothes. I invited him into my house, and to my surprise my mother was sitting in the living room, with a work friend. "Isla! My gorgeous girl!" she cooed as she heard the door close, "annnd..?" she questioned, eyebrows raised as she looked at Skip. I giggled at her expression, she looked happy that I'd found a friend other than Sierra, she eyed up my 'choice' of clothing and waited to be introduced. "Mum, this is Skip, I mean, Daniel. This is my mother, Iris and her friend Maggie." I introduced everyone and unwillingly explained my current fashion statement to my mum, well I lied a little. I'd told her skip had locked himself out and in my drunk state I'd offered to climb over his gate and ripped my dress.

My mum warmed to Skip immediately, she pulled me to the side as he engaged in conversation with Maggie "He's lovely Isla! I hope you're being careful!" she said sternly. I didn't need this talk now, especially with Skip in the same room. "muum!" I laughed and excused myself heading upstairs, I felt guilty leaving Skip in the living room with two gossiping women, who would undoubtably bombard him with 21 questions. I washed my face and body quickly in the shower, keeping my hair dry. My stomach stung as the warm water pelted it and I used my arms to shield it. I quickly dried myself and pulled on a pair of light, rolled up jeans, an off the shoulder burgundy jumper and a pair of black vans.