17. "Everyone Isla. Isla everyone."

Isla's POV -

Beau wanted me to meet him at his in five minutes, luckily a now conscious Sierra had left her purse at their house last night and I could act as if I was going to keep her company, rather than sneaking off to have sex with Beau. I changed into a black skater dress, with a heart cut out so i was showing a bit of bust, and a pair of green vans. luckily I had a warm jacket to shield me from the bitter weather outside. Sierra appeared in the hallway wearing a pair of denim cut off shorts, black vans and a loose black shirt, she however didn't have a coat so I handed her my mums. Se looked ridiculous, but at least she'd survive the walk.

I text Beau warning him about the situation and he'd text to say Skip had changed his mind about sleeping off his hangover and him and James were there with Luke and Jai. How pleasantly awkward this was going to be. Sierra walked up to the front door and Strange face answered. "Hey Luke, I left my bag here yesterday, I don't suppose you've seen it?"she fluttered her eye lashes and kissed him on the cheek. He had curly brown hair, dark eyes and a lip piercing, he was fairly attractive and he had caught me looking at him. "come in and have a look babe" he replied and introduced himself to me.

Beau appeared in the hallway behind him, his eyes fixated on me, biting his lip. I would have removed my clothes there and then, but I knew this was going to be much harder than sneaking off to Beaus room. "Luke you slut, let Isla inside." he punched Luke's arm and shoved him out of the way. "How do you know her?" Luke looked shocked and shoved Beau back behind him, moving out of the way to let me inside. "She was here last night with Sierra." he replied quickly and showed me into the front room. "Everyone, Isla. Isla, everyone" he said cheekily, making me introduce myself to James and Jai, Skip I already knew of course.

"We're just watching a movie, fancy joining us?" Luke asked as he sat down on the sofa in between Beau and James. The only available seat was now next to Skip. "Um, yeah, thanks" I said and sat down, Skip smiled to himself and put his arm over my shoulder. He had gorgeous dark hair, dark eyes and a cheeky smile that made me melt. His arms were strong and as he flexed to put his arm around me I found myself biting my lip. He was hot, I couldn't deny it. His muscles rested against my neck and my legs draped over his, then my phone buzzed in my pocket, it was Beau.

From Beau Sex God Brooks x

You better not be getting any ideas about Skip ;) x

To Beau Sex God Brooks x

How could I, when 'Beau Sex God Brooks' is in the same room? ;) x

He saw him laugh at his phone and Sierra walked back into the room. "I've found it Lala!" she squealed and everyone looked at her as if she was mad. "why are you taking to the dog?" questioned Luke, well that was a bit rude. She laughed and clasped her hand to her mouth looking at the expression on my face. "My bad, Lala is Isla's nickname, but I forgot it was the name of your dog!" she burst into fits of laughter, and so did everyone else in the room, including myself. "You staying for the film?" Luke asked again, it was obvious which twin Sierra had a bigger impression on. "yes!" she blushed and sat on the floor in front of Luke.

____________________________________________

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x