57. "Skip lets try something new?"

Isla's POV -

MTV was huge for the guys, I was so proud of them, after everything they'd done it had all paid off in the end. I wanted to badly to hug Skip and enjoy the excitement with him, but he'd ignored me the whole time I was away and he seemed to be avoiding me now. It was clearly because I'd said no when he'd asked me to be his girlfriend again, I wanted to, more than anything, I just thought the time I was away would help him to figure out if it was what he wanted. By the looks of things I'd lost him, I had to talk to him. I walked over to the sofa where he was laughing with Beau and Addie "Skip, can we talk?" I asked him, his eyes met mine for the first time in over a week and my stomach filled with butterflies, he had this knee weakening effect on me that I couldn't control. "um, yeah sure, be right back guys." he mumbled and excused himself, following me into the hallway.

"Skip, I'm sorry I left you." I tried to hold the tears back, but it was hard. Why was he being so cold? I made it clear how I felt from the texts I'd sent him while I was away, I apologised, I'd told him the reason I'd said no and asked him how he felt, but I hadn't had one reply. "what's happening with us Daniel? Why didn't you reply to me?" I couldn't hold the tears in any longer my cheeks were soon drowning, before I could do anything to hide them Skip pulled me towards him and cradled me in his arms. I sobbed into his shoulder whilst he whispered in my ear "Isla, I just needed time, I still love you, you know I do! I need you, it was hard to deal with when you left suddenly and I couldn't tell you how I felt when you weren't here. I still want you to be my girlfriend, more than anything."He lifted my head up towards him and wiped away my tears, I smiled and replied "So does this mean we're back together?" he nodded and kissed my lips passionately.

I'd missed his touch, more than anything, his hands ran down my back, around my waist and disappeared under my dress. Skip stroked the inside of my thighs, his lips pressed against my neck and I stumbled back against the wall, letting out a small moan. I ran my hands across his chest, and slipped my arms around his neck, I was more turned on than I thought was possible, "I fucking missed you, don't ever leave me again!" he mumbled and pressed his body against mine, his hand soon found its way into my underwear and I gripped the back of his hair tightly as his cold fingers brushed against my skin. Skip's fingers teased me as he refused to enter my body, "I have a feeling you won't be getting much sleep tonight Sahyounie."I whispered into his ear. He smiled to himself and bit his lip, "I can always sleep on the plane." Just as his fingers were about to enter me the doorbell rang, it made Skip jump so much he parted from me and we both began to laugh.

Luke walked past us to get the door "ugh, Skip you dirty pig!" he laughed, as I pulled my dress down and fixed my hair, blushing. Skip winked at me, my lip disappeared behind my front teeth, I was gagging for Skip, but I'd just have to wait. Skip grabbed my hand and pulled me into him, kissing my forehead, he lead me into the living room to sit with the others and Luke re-entered holding five massive pizza boxes. "boys, boys, boys!" Beau yelled as he held his phone in his hands "the flights at 5am and we'll be staying for two nights, meeting the Australian MTV producers and directors! We're getting our own fucking agent!" the guys all yelled, ran and jumped on Beau who was now suffocating under them all, on the sofa. Sierra was chatting away to Maddison and Loren, so I scuffled over to introduce myself.

"Isla, right? I'm Loren!" she smiled and hugged me tightly, Maddison smiled and re-introduced herself, "I'm Maddison, or Addie and I'm Skip's cousin!" she emphasised the word cousin and the four of us laughed. "It's good to finally meet you, I'm so sorry about before, I love Skip more than anything, I'd hate for you to think that I didn't!" I was nervous and flustered but she smiled comfortingly and hugged me. "Isla, I know everything, Skip is more of a little brother to me than anything. I don't blame you, I'm just glad everything is back to normal!" I was happy everyone was getting on and let out a loud sigh of relief. The guys re-joined us and we all sat around eating pizza and discussing the guys schedule for when they were in Sydney, 5 star Hotel book in, Heading over to the MTV studio, discussing options, meeting an agent, exploring the sights, drinking, sleeping, gym, more meetings, more drinking, sleeping and coming home. They were ecstatic.

It was 11pm, we'd been talking about Sydney for hours, the girls were getting teary about the guys leaving and it hit me, I'd only just got back to Melbourne, sorted things out with Skip and he was leaving. "right, Isla and I are heading back to mine, Addie are you coming?" Skip asked and she blushed, holding James hand as they both stood up, "actually I'm going to stay with James tonight, I'll see you at the airport tomorrow morning!" she hugged us both and everyone wolf whistled, causing her to blush. "Where are Luke and Sierra?" I asked noticing they were no longer with the rest of the group, "guess?!" said Beau rolling his eyes, obviously Luke had forgiven her, seeing as Jai had gotten close to Loren, he didn't see him as a threat anymore. "well tell her I said bye?" I laughed. We all hugged and agreed to meet at the airport at 4am the next morning.

"I'm going to miss you so much gorgeous, I'm going to miss this!" Skip said as he snaked his arms around me, I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissed him passionately. His tongue stroked the inside of my mouth and slithered over my own tongue sending a chill down my spine. "I love you Daniel, I love you, I love you, I love you!" I said, kissing his nose, cheek, forehead and finally his lips in between. He stumbled over to his bed, distracted by my teeth nibbling playfully as his neck. "mmm, Isla!" he moaned gripping tightly on the back of my dress. He laid me down, slipped his hands up my thighs, and tugged down my underwear. I sat up and pulled my dress over my head, then lying completely naked, in front of him, on the bed. I sat up and fumbled with his t-shirt, my hands shaking, why did I feel so nervous? I'd done this plenty of times but I finally felt so in love and so loved, I didn't want to mess this up again. He slid his jeans and boxers down quickly and pulled his body up, over mine. "I love you Isla." he whispered before thrusting his penis deep inside me.

"Skip, let's try something new?" I questioned, smiling, his eyes lit up like a child's and he bit his lip piercing playfully. He pulled out, waited for me to rearrange myself, I sat up, turned over and got up on all four, turning round to look at him, biting my own lip. Skip smiled at me cheekily, his eyes still glimmering and he scurried towards me on his knees. I leant my head down into the pillow, keeping my arse up in the air, Skip held onto my waist and slipped his throbbing penis back inside of me. The pleasure it gave me was incredible, I grasped both hands tightly on the edges of the pillow, my moans were getting louder with every push and soon I was having to use the pillow to muffle my screams. Skip's hand got tighter on my waist and he was using them to pull my body into his as he thrust against me, he was rough and it really turned me on. I slipped one of my hands down towards my pulsating clit and began to rub it gently, "Daniel, fuck me harder!" I screamed, he sped up and groaned in pleasure. "I'm coming Skip, fuck, I'm coming!" I screamed and bit hard into the pillow, my whole body quivering. I moaned uncontrollably into the pillow and clenched my eyes shut as I felt my whole body tense up, "Fucking hell!" Skip moaned and thrust Once more before quickly pulling his penis out. The warm liquid splashed across my back, Skip's fingers dug deep into my waist once more before suddenly leaving my skin.

I sat up in bed, stroking Skips beautifully tanned skin, tracing the tattoo on his back as he slept peacefully, it was 2:30am. Skip fell asleep almost straight after we'd had sex, holding me in his arms, but I was too upset to sleep. I knew Skip was only leaving me for two days, but I'd miss him, I'd miss him so much. I continued tracing along his tattoo, "Isla, stop, it tickles!" he mumbled and laughed, turning over to face me. "Shit, I'm sorry for waking you baby." I whispered and kissed him lightly on the forehead, he lifted his arms up and pulled my head down, kissing my lips teasingly "Why are you apologising? I'm waking up to you naked, in my bed!" he laughed and climbed on too of me, pinning me to the bed. I felt his hard penis brush against me "Morning glory?" I rose my eyebrow and we both laughed. Skip entered me once more and I pulled roughly at his hair as is lips met mine.