60. "You can't save yourself Isla."

THIS IS IT, THE FINAL CHAPTER!

*two days later*

Skip's POV -

Me and the boys were supposed to be flying home today, but MTV were so impressed with us, they didn't want to wait before they started filming and we were staying another month. I hadn't told Isla yet, I was going to break her heart. I loved her more than anything, but it had only been two days and I was already hurting, I had decided it would be best to break up with her, to stop both of our pain. Making this call would be the hardest phone call of my life, but I couldn't put it off any longer.

Isla: Hey gorgeous! I'm so excited to see you later, I have something amazing planned!

Skip: Isla, I have something to tell you..

Isla: What's wrong Skip?

Skip: We're staying here for another month, to film and sign contracts, legal stuff.

Isla: A month? How am I going to be without you for another month?

Skip: That's the thing, I think it would be best if we broke up..

Isla: Skip, please don't do this?! I love you!

Skip: I'm sorry Isla, I need to concentrate on my career and the Janoskians right now. I love you, but I can't do this. it's for your own good.

Isla: No, Daniel, please?! We can work this out, we can do this, I'm know we can. I love you, you love me! I need you Skip!

Skip: I'm sorry Isla, I love you.

I hung up, rocking myself on the floor as tears stung my face. I regretted breaking up with her immediately but things were changing for me, things were changing for the Janoskians. This was the start if something big, I couldn't put her through the pain and distance.

Isla's POV -

Skip: I'm sorry Isla, I love you.

The phone went dead. Skip had just broken up with me, he said it was for my own good, But I was hurting more than anything right now. I was on the beach, our beach, I picked up my pace and ran into the cave. My eyes stung as tears streamed down my face, the salty liquid bleeding into my mouth. I found the chalk hidden behind a rock and began scribbling over all of Skip's drawings and words. 'i love you' gone, 'you make my heart smile' gone, 'you're my moon, stars and sun' gone, then i came across a new drawing, it had to have been done while I'd been away, it read 'Marry me Isla?' and a picture of a white ring. My hands were shaking as I wrote next to it 'Yes' and slumped down in the sand, sobbing uncontrollably. I needed Skip here, with me.

I left the cave and all of our memories behind, climbing along the rocks on my way back across the beach. The place was deserted and peaceful, as I stepped along the rocks, my eyes welled up and my vision was blurry. I couldn't see the rocks beneath me very well and my foot slipped, causing me to scream. Before I knew what was happening my body was falling, six meters to the sand below me. I laid frozen, my head ached and I tried to move but my body was stiff. I drifted in and out of consciousness, trying hard to keep eyes open and then I noticed a long, heavy trail of red liquid running down the light sand beside me. I screamed out for help, begging for someone to hear me, but it was no use. "Help me! Please someone help me!" I couldn't move, and I knew I was loosing a lot of blood. "Please, anyone?!"

After what felt like hours, I saw a familiar face, surrounded by a bright light. It was Skip, talking to me in the bakery, Skip grinning as he walked out of the tattoo parlour, my mum telling me we were moving, Ryder hitting me, My dad leaving us, Beau smoking that first night I'd met him, Sierra at the train station, Skip laying next to me in the grass on our first date, the guys filming in Melbourne, my mum handing me cocoa and finally Skip leaning in to kiss me under the fairy lights. My body was cold and stiff, I tried to lean in and kiss Skip's beautiful lips, but I couldn't lift my head, as Skip's face got closer to mine, the light got brighter until His face was submerged into the crisp whiteness. However hard I tried to get that image back, I couldn't. It had felt so real, I could almost feel those people standing there with me. I could feel blood pouring down my face, a low humming drowning both ears, the water from the sea lapped over my feet and up to my waist.

The light began to Dim and Ryder appeared as clear as day in front of me, "you're with me now Isla" he grinned, his blackened teeth and greasy hair repulsed me, The strong smell of marijuana stung my nostrils and I noticed a deep imprint of a rope along his neck. "where am I?" I questioned him, unable to break our eye contact. His once brown eyes were now completely black, lifeless, was I dead? I snapped my eyes shut, when I opened them again Ryder was still there walking towards me, I looked around and saw a pale motionless body laying between the rocks, it was me. I shook my own body, desperate to wake myself up but the waves were beginning to reach my shoulders and I couldn't move my body. I pulled and pulled at my own corpse, begging my self to wake up. "You can't save yourself Isla" he grinned " it has to be someone else. Dead or alive." Ryder was standing behind me now, pulling my soul away from my own body. His hand reached for my wrist and I felt tears falling down my face, they burnt my skin and I gasped. "The dead can't cry, you're still conscious, but only just, that's why your tears sting." he explained. "You've got minutes to live." he pulled me up by my wrists and suddenly the whole world went black.

__________________________

I haven't been through and corrected everything yet, but I will!

Thank you so much if you've read all the way through!

1,300+ reads is crazy! I never expected that many

Please, please, comment and tell me what you thought of it!

It would mean a lot if you left feedback.

Also, comment if you'd like a sequel.

I love you all so much!

Molly x