28. "We have the place to ourselves."

Isla's POV -

On the drive back, we continued our fantastic karaoke performances and spoke a little bit more about the guys fans. "Most of them are 15 year old girls, it's great knowing that we've inspired people and that people look up to us though." Skip said, he was so adorable, I stared at him longingly for a while. He met my gaze as we pulled up outside my house and I felt myself leaning in towards him, to my surprise he pulled away and left the car. Did I do something wrong? I thought to myself, and in that moment, I wanted to cry. I wanted to cry over someone I'd known for a few days, someone that was treating me perfectly whilst I was fucking his best friend.

My door opened and Skip held his hand out to help me out of the car, my wet clothes stuck to the leather seats and he pulled me out with great force. I tripped slightly and he caught me in his arms, laughing at my graceful exit. I blushed and thanked him for catching me, "No, thank you." Skip beamed from ear to ear and stroked my hands gently. "I've had so much fun today!" he continued to smile at the floor. "Thank you for showing me around, I've really enjoyed myself" I replied, copying his actions and smiling at the floor. His hands left mine and he tilted my head up by my chin, he kissed my lips gently and walked me to my door.

We said goodbye to each other, shared one last kiss, "I'll text you." he called before getting back into his car and leaving my drive way. I unlocked my door and slumped against the inside of it, sighing in disbelief with myself. I thought about texting Beau and telling him I was too tired to meet him tonight, but the sex was too goodAnd I couldn't resist. I headed to my bedroom and had a quick shower, washing all the dirt, blood and rain water from myself. I quickly shaved, making myself look presentable and wiped my face clean. I felt refreshed on the outside and inside, I dried myself and sat down on my bed.

My hand hovered around my underwear draw for a few minutes, trying to find something sexy and seductive for Beau. I finally decided on black lace and some matching suspenders, I wanted to spice things up a bit. I slipped a skin tight deep purple dress over the top, my breasts looked perfect in this dress, which I already knew and applied my trademark purple lipstick. I kept my eyes dark and sultry and straightened my dark hair. I had no idea what Beau had planned but I hoped I wasn't too overdressed as I added some black heels.

I picked up my phone and realised I had 4 messages, 1 from Beau, 2 from Skip and 1 from an unknown number.

From Beau Sex God Brooks x 

Hey gorgeous, I can't wait to get my hands on you tonight, we have the place to ourselves ;) x

To Beau Sex God Brooks x 

I'll be there very soon, and I'm all yours ;) x

From Skip x  

I had the best time today, we should do it again sometime. x

From Unknown number  

Hey it's Benji, I hope you don't mind, I got your number from Skip. I just wanted to ask if you fancied grabbing a coffee sometime? xx

From Skip x  

Oh and I hope you don't mind but I heave Benji your number, something about treatment for your piercing he forgot to mention earlier. x

To Skip x  

No problem lovely, and I had a great time too, thank you so much. x

Why did Benji want coffee with me? And why had he lied to Skip about it? Something really wasn't right about this. I decided to ignore the message for now and make my way over to Beau's house.

____________________________________________

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x