48. "Ditto."

"Isla, there was a reason I did this for you tonight." Skip began shyly, avoiding eye contact and continuing to stare up at the night sky. I spun around, so I was lying on my stomach and leant my head and arms on his chest, "Continue.." I said eagerly, looking at the effort he'd made, I was excited. "Well-" he began, almost choking on his words, "I-I wondered, maybe if you'd consider, maybe you'd like to-" he stopped and took a deep breath "Islawillyoubemygirlfriend?" he said so quickly I almost couldn't make out what he'd said, I decided to play on this. "Skip, are you okay? I can't understand a word of what you just said?" he looked down at me and took another deep breath and repeated the same sentence almost as fast. "Skip, I have no idea what you're saying, slow down!" I tried stifling my laughter and he asked me again, this time slowly, but twice as nervous.

His big brown eyes looked down into mine, worry flashed through them and I could feel his heart beating rapidly, he was adorable! "The thing is, I really like this guy-" I started, he looked heartbroken, "his names Daniel Sahyounie, he has dark hair, gorgeous brown eyes, an incredible body and he makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. He treats me like an absolute princess during the day and a naughty sex slave by night. If he isn't the definition of perfect, I really don't know what is." I finished and he smiled uncontrollably, laughing slightly at the 'sex slave' comment. "So what I'm trying to say is, yes, I couldn't think of anything I'd rather be than your girlfriend Skip!" I squealed, he let out a sigh of relief and planted a firm kiss on my head.

"Just for the record, I understood you when you asked me the first time" I laughed and nudged him, he flipped me over so he was hovering above me and dug his fingers into my ribs, I laughed loudly and begged for him to stop tickling me. "don't-you-ever-do-that-to-me-again!" he said, planting kisses all over my face in between words. I pressed my lips to his and as the kiss deepened and became more passionate, our hand wondered all over each others bodies. Soon my dress was being lifted over my head, his shirt and jeans joined then and our naked bodies rubbed intensely against each others. His lips left mine and travelled down my neck, breasts, stomach and finally teased my thighs. His teeth fumbled with the top of my cream, lace underwear and he slipped them down my long legs, licking my pulsating clit on his way back up.

His tongue soon entered my body and I moaned in pleasure, "Skip-" I breathed heavily "you're amazing!" I moaned again and he slid his body above mine, facing me once again. I placed my hands on his waist, teasing him as I ran my fingers along the lining of his boxers, I could feel his already hard member leaning casually against me, I couldn't take this anymore. I pulled his boxers down to his knees and begged him to make love to me, "Daniel, I want you, I want you to make this night the best night of my life." he smiled smugly and revealed a condom from the picnic basket, "ohhh, so you were already planning this?" I rose my eyebrow and took the condom from his grasp. I removed the packaging and slipped it over his penis. I laid back down and waited nervously for him to enter me.

After a few seconds he slid himself inside of me, I moaned his name seductively and his hands rested beside me as he pulled himself up once more. My hands gripped tightly to his back and he picked up his pace and I lifted my legs up, wrapping them around his waist so he could he get deeper. His muffled moans and heavy breath travelled into my ear, it was the biggest turn on with Skip, his husky voice and pleasurable sounds made me weak at the knees. My hands gripped tighter around his backs my nails dug deep into his flesh and I released one final moan, my whole body vibrated and my eyes rolled back in their sockets. Seconds after Skip tugged my hair and his body gave a violent jolt, his eyes mimicked mine and a few gentle grunts forced their way out of his mouth.

"Skip, this really has been the best night of my life, thank you." I blushed as we scrambled around trying to re-dress ourselves. He looked at me and smiled, "Its been my pleasure-" we both laughed at this, thinking about what had happened in the last half an hour and he continued "I'm over the mood that you agreed to be my girlfriend, I'll never let anything happen to you, you're too special to me, you're incredible, just perfect!" he gushed and held my hands gently in his. "Ditto." I replied and smothered a strawberry into his already red cheek.