16. "Fancy seeing you here."

I walked into the main gym to find Skip, barely conscious, attempting to hit the punch bag. "Where the fuck have you been?" he yelled from across the gym. I sat on the nearest bench and started to lift, Isla's figure reflected in the mirror as she left the gym and I dropped the weights on my chest. Skip started uncontrollably laughing as I struggled to get them back into their stand and I started laughing as the punch bag swung back and hit him straight in the nose, knocking him to the floor. "just catching up with Max after last night." I lied, I didn't want to tell him I'd seen Isla, I knew Skip wanted her, he kept talking about her after he'd met her last night.

"I'm not really in the state to train today" he moaned and walked towards the lockers "let's just go to Brown's and head back" he finished. I agreed and grabbed my bag. We walked towards the glass door, saying bye to Max as we left and the cold air hit me like a brick. "I think I just lost my nipples" Skip stated and started rubbing his chest. We tried jogging to Brown's but in fits of laughter is was pretty difficult. Skip pulled open the door to the bakery and I pushed in front of him, almost knocking him to the floor again. I looked up at the counter, and who was there? Isla.

I walked up and put my hands over her eyes, "fancy seeing you here" she whispered. I smiled and stood back as I could see Skip approaching us. "Isla, right?" he acted as if he hardly remembered her, smooth Daniel. He was leant against the counter flirting with her, she was giggling and playing with her luscious dark hair. I wasn't jealous because I knew what had happened last night and fifteen minutes before. That was until she gave him her phone, obviously he'd asked for her number and she had allowed him to have it.

Skip was my best friend, there was no way I could carry on seeing Isla if anything happened between them, I'd just have to make sure I kept her interested. That wouldn't be hard, I knew what she wanted, she knew what I wanted, it was simple. Sex. Skip handed her phone back to her smiled and she bit her lip. The way she bit her lip and looked into your eyes would make you do absolutely anything she wanted. Isla collected her things from the counter, turned towards me and mouthed 'call me' and held onto my arm for a few seconds, before leaving the bakery.

"Fuck Beau, she's seriously hot, I can't believe I got her number!" Skip bragged the entire way home, I wanted to turn around and tell him the details of last night but I wanted a dirty secret of my own. I had many secrets from Jai, Luke, James and Skip, but Isla was mine. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

From Isla x

I don't think I can wait much longer ;) x

To Isla x

You had your fun teasing me, now it's your turn ;) x

From Isla x

Well, I guess I could always ask Skip.. ;) x

To Isla x

Don't even think about it! Meet me at mine in five minutes ;) x

I sent her my address and she agreed to be there, I just had to get rid of Skip. "Beau, I'm going to head home, I'm feeling pretty delicate" skip muttered, so getting rid of Skip wasn't as hard as I thought. "Yeah, I think I'm just going to go back and sleep bro" I lied again. Skip walked off the left and I carried on towards my house.

____________________________________________

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x

Breathless - A Janoskians Fanfic. (strong sexual content)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara