5. "I'm going to make your night unforgettable."

He sat gently on the bed, for the amount of alcohol he had consumed I was surprised how careful he was. Nothing about the way he'd touched me, kissed me or undressed me was clumsy, it was passionate and seductive. "how much have you had to drink?" I asked him. "only the vodka you had and one beer before I met you outside." great, he wasn't drunk. Did this mean he still wanted me sober, or was he taking advantage? I hadn't drunk much more than him myself but it didn't take me much to get tipsy. There was a pause, a short silence and I could hear the party getting louder downstairs. I looked behind Beau and noticed a clock, it read 11:26. I had it in my head that it was 2am at least, but I was glad it wasn't.

I leant over him on the bed, kissed his lips, gripping his bottom lip between my teeth and pulling at it cheekily. I kissed his cheek and then down onto his neck. I bit it playfully at his ear lobe and whispered into his ear, "I'm going to make your night unforgettable". A grin appeared on his face, his eyes more animated than I'd seen them yet. I nibbled on his ear lobes once again, then back onto his neck, I could hear his breath getting deeper and him trying to kiss me back but I pulled away. I wasn't letting him get me that easily. I continued caressing his neck with my lips, then his collar bones and chest. His chest was warm and inviting, smooth and I could tell he spend a lot of time on his appearance. I was great full for this.

His nipples were erect so I gently slid my tongue over them whilst my hands slid down his body. His hands were cupping my breasts, giving them an occasional squeeze, I found it difficult trying to resist fucking him right then. He gasped as my cold hands slid into his boxers, he was hard and I couldn't help myself, my hand was already there after all. He definitely had something to brag about, he was generous in size, but he hadn't bragged at all. I slipped his boxers down past his waist, half way down his thighs and gasped at the size and hardness of his manhood. He looked down at me as if something was wrong, but I just looked up at him and smiled, licking my lips. My red lipstick had half smudged, oh his mouth, neck and torso but I knew there was enough on my lips to mark my territory.

As my hand gripped his penis it wasnt long before his breath started to discrease, lounder, heavier and less frequent. My hand worked away, my lips continued down his toned stomach and past his navel until I was licking the tip of his hard cock. I wrapped my lips around it, my tongue stroking it as my lips moved down to the base. He gasped suddenly and his fists tightened around the sheets beneath us. As I moved my mouth back to the tip he pulled on my hair, pushing my head back towards him over and over again. I could feel his deep warm breath above me, a slight moan now and then and his hips moving in sync with my mouth. As he got closer to coming I rested the tip of his cock deep in the back of my throat, "I'm going to come!" he moaned, he grasped at my hair and he did.

I swallowed it in one, the salty liquid warming the inside of my throat as it went down. His cock was pulsating against my lips as he let out one final moan. I looked up at him, I could tell how much he was enjoying it. His eyes less vibrant than before, but equally as beautiful, rolled into the back of their sockets, his mouth created a perfect circle, his lips quivering and his hair much messier than earlier. I liked his ruffled hair, it gave a sense of roughness about him, something that I felt would come in handy. He looked down at me, flashed a cheeky smile and whispered in a husky tone "now it's your turn".

_________________________________________________________________

So there is the first installment of sexual content. I don't know how vivid or realistic it reads so opinions would be great!

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x