Aoi's Dream.

RT_Ninja: Hey, so I just wanna give a bit of a trigger warning. There is a bit of a talk of suicide in this chapter. If you need to talk to someone after this, then I'm willing to listen guys. I'm just a message away, I promise. I'm here for you.

Aoi's POV

Dream

I sighed and sat up in my bed, in my apartment in Salt Lake City.

"What a weird dream." I yawned. I stood up and began to dress myself for my first day of college.

I sighed as I walked on campus. Another day to be bullied for dear little Kirayan. No sooner than I set foot in my graphic design class, the bullying began. You guessed it, my name was the reason.

I sat through an hour lecture being bombarded with rude notes like it was high school all over again.

And just like high school, it didn't faze me.

Since I only had two classes, graphic design and theater, I started to walk home. I was almost off campus when a large man slammed in to me, knocking me down.

"Ha! Look! The tiny slut can't even stand on her own!" He jeered at me. I glared up at him as he walked away. He had black hair and dark skin and a ridiculously bushy black beard.

"What a dick." I scoffed under my breath and began to gather my things. I sighed as I looked at how scattered they were. I grabbed my theater book and binder and slipped them in my bag like I should have in the first place.

"God, I'm so sorry about him." A voice said. I looked up and saw a man bend down and pick up the rest of my things. He had black hair and freckles dusting his cheeks. I stared at him in surprise. He handed me my books. I took them and slipped them in my bag.

"Uh, thanks." I said, unsure what to do. No one has ever actually been, well, nice to me before.

"You okay?" He asked, offering his hand to me to help me stand. I took his hand and stood.

"Yeah, I'm used to this shit." I said. He frowned at me.

"I'm sorry." He said. I waved it off.

"It ain't your fault. Though I do appreciate you being the first person to be nice to me." I said. I realized that our hands were still intertwined. I pulled my hand away and he blushed. He looked down at my legs.

"Doesn't that hurt?" He asked.

"What?" I asked. He nodded down at my knee. I looked down and growled. When that asshole knocked me down, I tore a hole in my jeans and scraped my knee.

"No, it doesn't hurt. As I said, I'm used to this shit." I said. I was taken by suprise when the man scooped me up in his arms and began to carry me.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I protested.

"Taking you to the infirmary." He stated as if he were stating the obvious.

"Okay, but I can walk you know." I said. He grinned at me and I felt my heart jump.

"Yeah. But I want to carry you." He said. I felt my face heat up.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I thought it would be fun." He said. I stared at him.

"You have an odd idea of fun." I said. He grinned at me and continued to carry me.

The nurse was out for lunch, but the guy seemed to know what he was doing. He carefully washed my knee with a cloth and then sprayed neosporin on it. I hissed at the stinging. He chuckled at me and placed a bandage on my knee.