Two Years part 3

Timeskip 3 months

I summoned more water pillars for Ace to fight against. I watched as he easily punched through them. I added more and even began to freeze some of them.

"You're getting faster with the freezing." Ace said as we took a small break. I nodded.

"I'm still being careful though, seeing as someone is starting to get restless." I said, putting my hand on my swollen stomach.

I was now seven months along. And the baby was very active. Though, they took naps periodically during the day. I had a feeling the kiddo was gonna be just like daddy and have narcolepsy.

I felt movement from the child within me. I giggled. I know it was rediculous since I've been feeling the baby kick for three months, but it just made me so happy to know that my baby was alive and moving around.

Ace placed his hand on my tummy, wanting to feel his child move. The baby immediately stopped moving. He frowned.

"The baby doesn't like me." He said. I giggled at time.

"Oh, don't be silly. The baby loves you! They're just teasing you is all." I said. Ace knelt down in front of me and nuzzled my tummy gently.

"Stop teasing daddy and let me feel you move!" He said, placing butterfly kisses over my bump. I giggled at his antics.

You're probably wondering what Ace and I want. Well, I'll be happy either way, but I wanted a son. Ace, on the other hand, wanted the baby to be a girl. He wanted his little princess.

"I love you so much, my little darling. I can't wait to meet you and dance with you. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and see you're cute little smiles and giggles." Ace hummed to out baby. He pecked little kisses on my tummy. The baby kicked Ace's hand. His face lit up with a bright smile and his eyes began to twinkle.

"Aaaaah! My baby loves me!" He said. The baby kicked his hand again. I giggled.

"I think someone is trying to tell daddy it's time to train again." I said. Ace pouted at me.

"But I wanna spend time with my baby and my sexy wife!" Ace said. I kissed his lips.

"Come on, Ace. For Luffy." I said. Ace sighed and pressed a soft kiss to where the baby's head was.

"Alright. Go!" I called and raised the water spikes from the ground. Ace attacked each one. I added some frozen ones and he broke through them.

Timeskip 2 months

The baby was due any day now. Ace insisted that I relax during this time. In the mean time, he'd be training his agility in the forest. It also served as hunting for Dadan. I guess also cooking.

Makino also came for visits quite often. Turns out, she was also pregnant! And get this; with Shanks's baby! Often, we'd brainstorm names together. She decided on the name Kai for a boy and Yuna for a girl.

I watched Ace from the treehouse as he flipped through the trees. Watching him bounce around like that... It was almost like he was a kid again. Now if only Sabo and Luffy were here.

I sighed softly and closed my eyes.

"Alright, Sabo. What are you up to?" I thought and the gold light flashed past my eyes.

"Has anyone found Ace's grave yet? What about Luffy?" Sabo asked a woman with almost pixie cut dark red hair.

"Sorry, Chief. Nothing on Monkey D Luffy." She said.

"And the grave?" Sabo asked.

"Nothing." The woman replied. Sabo sighed.

"Let me know if you find anything." Sabo said.

"Yes, sir!" The woman said and returned to her duties.

"Sabo, it's okay. We'll find them. Everything will be okay." Koala said to Sabo. The blonde man ran his hands through his hair.

"I sure as hell hope so." He said. I watched as Sabo returned to his room and sat down in his bed.

"I wonder... That woman from about two years ago. She said my memories would return. Did she possibly know about this? Maybe if I found her, I'd be a step closer. But I never got her name..."

I opened my eyes and smiled softly.

"Don't worry, Sabo. We'll meet again." I thought. I looked over at Ace and smiled softly at him. He landed gracefully on a branch and turned around. He looked over at me and gave me a small smile with a blush on his cheeks.

"My treasure." I thought as I looked at him. Thinking back on all our times together, I couldn't help but smile. I love that man with all my heart. What started out as just a silly little fangirl crush from an alternate dimension, turned in to full on real life love. All it took was one psychopathic split personality tearing a rift through dimensions, intending to get me to kill myself for him to make it happen.

Not the ideal way to fall in love, but hey, it was worth it. Being with him is worth it. Every moment I spend with him. Worth it.

I stood up and stretched. It was about time to head back for the evening.

Suddenly, I felt my pants become very wet.

"Did I just pee myself?" I thought. I looked down. Then my eyes widened as I realized what was happening.

My water had broke.

I was going in to labor.

The baby was coming!

"ACE!" I screamed. Ace looked at me from his perch on the branch.

"THE BABY IS COMING!" I screamed. Ace quickly made his way over to me and scooped my up in his arms. I held tight to him as my first contraction hit me.

"Ah!" I gasped. Ace held me to his chest.

"Hold on, love. I'll get you home." Ace said. He carefully got me down from the treehouse and ran as fast as he could to Dadan's house.

"DADAN! DADAN!" Ace screamed as he approached. Dadan came out of the house and saw me in Ace's arms.

"What happened?!" Dadan asked.

"It's time! The baby is coming! Now!" Ace said.

"Get her inside!" Dadan ordered. Ace carried me in to the house and laied me down where Dadan told him to. He kissed my head.

"It's okay, love. We're going to get through this. We'll have our family." He said.