Sabo & Aoi

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: I know I'm skipping around a lot, but that's because.... Well.....

This story is almost over.

I don't want to draw this out for longer than I have to, but stay tuned to hear about the line up for upcoming stories!

Aoi's POV

Time skip

I leapt over the debris as I ran to Luffy's aid. Sabo was going to deflect Brugess just in time. And while I could heal Luffy's injuries, I couldn't do anything for his Haki.

Just as Sabo had the message for Teach, as did I. I wanted Burgess to tell Teach that Ace and I both say "burn in hell."

Speaking of Ace, he was currently with Zoro, Robin and Bartolomeo as they tried to push back the bird cage. Let me tell you, that quite the shock for Bartolomeo.

Flashback.

Ace and I slammed our hands on the barrier next to Bartolomeo.

"Push!" I yelled. Ace and I did just as I yelled.

"KYAAAAAH! Aoi-senpai has come to my aid!" Bartolomeo freaked.

"Bart! Focus! We have to do all we can to help Luffy and the others!" I yelled.

"Who's that guy?" Ace asked me.

"He's the captain of a pirate crew that is soely Luffy's fanclub." I said.

"Wow. My little brother has a fan club." Ace said.

"Ace, now really isn't the time." I said.

"W-wait. Ace? As in.... F-f-f-f-f-FIRE FIST ACE IS ALIVE! ACE-SENPAI! LET ME BE YOUR SLAVE!" Bartolomeo cried out.

"Oh, my god, Bart, focus! We have to buy Luffy as much time as we can!" I scolded the fanboy.

Flashback ends.

I saw Sabo deflect Burgess and save Luffy.

"SEA WATER SLAP!" I yelled out. I formed a giant hand of sea water and slapped Burgess back. I landed by Sabo's side.

"Aoi-chan..." Luffy said.

"Sabo and I have things here, Luffy." I said. Luffy grinned at me. I looked at the announcer from the Colosseum that was carrying Luffy on his back.

"Gyats-san. Please, hurry. Doflamingo is on his way. After Sabo and I are done here, I will go and try to buy more time for you." I said. Gyats nodded and took off with Luffy again. I turned back to Burgess and Sabo.

"Well, well, well.... If it isn't the Water Knight herself." He sneered at me.

"Long time no see, Burgess. It seems you left your pants in Teach's room." I said. I heard Sabo snort.

"Are you implying that Captain Blackbeard is gay?" He asked. I shrugged.

"If the shoe fits, lace it up and wear that bitch." I said, making Sabo laugh again. Sabo and I fought together.

"It seems that you've gotten the hang of your fire power, Sabo." I said.

"Of course I have! Ace is watching over me!" Sabo said. I smiled.

"Is this your way of making it up to Ace for not saving him? For his brother to stand on the sidelines and his girl to be an utter failure?" Burgess said.

"Do you know what his last words were before we handed him over?" Burgess asked. Sabo and I were silent. Burgess grinned disgustingly.

"He said. "Don't tell my brother. Don't tell my Aoi." As if he didn't know that the news of his execution would be spread world wide! Wheehahaha!" Burgess laughed.

"Hey Burgess." I said.

"Eh?" The man stopped laughing.

"Tell that dickbag Teach that I say "Fire Fist lives." And make sure you give him a great big "fuck you" from me." I said. After that, Burgess lunged for me and Sabo. Sabo blasted Burgess away with fire.

"Damn, he lived. I hoped he died." I said.

"I would hand you your necklace and ask for answers, but you have a warlord to distract." Sabo said.

"Nah. We saved a bit of time. When Aka gets here is when I'll leave with her." I said.

"Aka?" He asked.

"Old friend of mine." I said.

"Can you answer one thing for me?" He asked. I looked at him, implying to ask.

"You said, "Fire fist lives." What did you mean?" He asked. I smiled as I heard Aka's feet hit the pavement approaching.

"Aoi! Come on! We need to go help Law and Luffy! Even if it's distracting Doflamingo for a few minutes!" She said. I nodded to her and turned.

"Hey! Aoi!" Sabo said. I looked at him over my shoulder and smiled.

"That devil fruit you ate was a copy fruit." I said. And with that, Aka and I were off.

Time skip

The battle was over. Doflamingo was down. We had been on Dressrosa to heal for a few days since Admiral Issho wasn't coming after us just yet.

But tonight was the last night before we had to go to Zou.

And it was time for Ace to meet Sabo.

--

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: wow, guys, it has been exactly 1 year and 2 weeks to the day that I started writting this. I honestly never thought this story would be this popular.

I actually never thought I'd publish it....

And now we've got 2 chapters + and epilouge left. Also, I'm going to do a Q&A with Aka & Aoi after the epilouge, so if you have any questions for me or the girls to answer in the Q&A chapter, go ahead and ask! Wether you wanna message them to me or just comment, either is acceptable! See you next chapter!