Dressrosa

Aoi's POV

We slid on our disguises. We all were wearing suits. Well... Minus Luffy. He just wore a fake beard, sunglasses and covered his hat with Haki. But hey, people are stupid. Even just changing a hat is enough to make the marines think we're not us.

Though, Ace did look hot in a suit.

"You look just as cute as our wedding day." I said as I helped him with his tie. He grinned at me.

"I have to admit, Aoi. You look pretty cute in a suit." I smiled and kissed him.

When I turned around and saw Law's disguise, I burst in to laughter. While his coat was open, showing he was shirtless (no doubt making it hard for Aka) and wearing sunglasses and a rediculose mustache. All he did was stare at me while I laughed.

"Oh, my god, Law!" I laughed.

"It's the best I could do, Aoi-ya. Shut up." He said, only enticing me to laugh more.

After establishing that Luffy, Zoro, Franky, Usopp, Robin, Sanji, Law, Aka, Ace and I would all take to Dressrosa on land while Brook, Nami and Chopper would stay behind to watch the ship.

I knew that eventually, Sanji would go back to the ship in time for Big Mom to attack the ship and then all the shit with his family would go down as soon as we were finished here. I remembered reading that far in the manga before being removed from that realm of existence. Though, my visions have been telling me that everything works out in the end.

Anyways, we were walking through town, trying not to bring attention to ourselves.

I had made an addition to my disguise. Glasses. No one had any idea that it was me. Except the people that knew who I was.

You know what I'm saying.

"This place sure is odd." Luffy said.

"It's something else, that's for sure." I said. Ace was looking over all the toys walking around.

"There's something weird about all these toys. It's kind of off putting." He said.

"At least we haven't seen a walking dildo." I muttered. Aka burst in to laughter next to me while Ace turned bright red.

"What's a dildo?" Luffy asked. Aka and I began to cry with laughter.

"Nothing! Don't worry about it! You don't need to know!" Ace said.

"Well, it's-" Zoro started and Ace clamped his hands over Luffy's ears, his face as red as Luffy's regular shirt.

"HE DOESNT NEED TO KNOW!" Ace panicked. Aka and I couldn't even breath.

Time skip

We all came to a halt in front of the Colosseum as they announced the Flare-Flare fruit.

"What?" Franky asked.

"How can they have a Flare-Flare fruit if Ace is alive?" Luffy asked.

"It's a copy devil fruit." I said.

"A what?"

"A copy devil fruit. When a devil user comes close to death, but then is pulled back, a copy of their devil fruit is made and it won't regenerate after the user dies. Since Ace had a close call a while back, the Flare-Flare fruit in the Colosseum is a Copy Flare-Flare fruit." I explained.