Wedding Plan

Aoi's POV

The past few months have been busy. At every island stop, Izo would drag me off to look at wedding dresses, ignoring me when I pointed out that I could just water-craft one later. Besides, it would reduce the risk of Ace seeing the dress before the wedding. But Izo insisted on dress shopping, and far be it from me to crush his spirit.

After all, it's not every day that the only girl in the crew get married.

We found some very pretty dresses. Izo suggested a mermaid dress since I was "their little mermaid." To which I responded: "I am not reforming my ass so I can walk in a dress." Izo laughed at that, but he got the message.

Then came the planning of the wedding. The date, the cake, the food, the colors, the vows, the location, etc.

I told Ace no barbecue for the wedding menu. He pouted for a few hours, but after being reminded by me, Thatch, Izo and Marco that I would be in a white dress he stopped pouting and agreed with me on Sushi and a few special recipes I remembered from Reality that I would teach to Thatch later.

We agreed for the sake of not staining, we'd have a vanilla cake with butter cream frosting. Thatch was excited about our choice. Apparently Butter cream was his favorite frosting to make.

As for the colors, Ace and I agreed on Red & Cyan. Our favorite colors. As for location, well... We were on the ocean. So... The deck. As for the time, Ace and I agreed sunset.

We had decided the date as well. December 17th. Why that date? Well, it was December when Ace and I really started realizing our feelings for each other. And Ace was 17 when he set out to be a pirate. I figured that December 17th was perfect and Ace agreed with me.

We had one more island stop before it was time for the wedding. Izo insisted on dress shopping yet again. And far be it from me to ruin my friend's fun.

"How about this Kimono?" He asked. Pointing at a white kimono.

"I don't think so, Izo. I mean, I've always wanted a kimono, but I just don't think I could pull off getting married in one." I said.

"Then why not have it for the honeymoon?" He asked with a very suggestive tone. I felt my face turn as red as Luffy's vest.

"I-Izo!" I whined, covering my face in embarassment.

"Oh, come on, Aoi-chan, everyone already knows that you two do it." He said.

"Izo!" I said, burrying my face further in my hands if it was possible. Izo smacked my on the back.

"Oh, I'm just teasing you, Aoi. But really, I think that Ace would love seeing you in this." He said.

" He said