What's Coming.

Aoi's POV

"Well, I guess I should start that and say that I'm not alone." I started. He looked over at me with a confused look.

"What do you mean? Of course you're not alone, Aoi. You have all of us." Ace said.

"What I mean is I'm not the only one from the other dimension. There's another girl from Kirayan's dimension. Though I guess I can't call it anymore... Let's call it Reality. It's a pretty cruel world." I said. Ace sighed.

"So. There's another girl from Reality here. Is she dangerous?" Ace asked. I shrugged.

"I highly doubt it. Unless she was raised like I was, I doubt she's dangerous. But that also depends what pirate crew she belongs to. The Buggy Pirates, The Black Cat Pirates, hell, she might even be part of Luffy's Crew." I said.

"Luffy already has a crew?" Ace asked me. I thought for a moment.

"No... That's not for another few months." I said. He nodded.

"What if she's part of the marines?" He asked.

"No... If she watched, then there is no way she would lower herself to being a marine. She's either a pirate or a citizen. But..." I said.

"But?" He asked.

"But Kaiyo told me to use my memories to know who she is. So that means she has to be a pirate. But the question is what crew does she belong to? It would have to be a crew where it was noticeable that she wasn't originally there." I said.

"And the next question is Is she friend or foe?" Ace asked. I nodded.

"I highly doubt she'd pose a threat, however... She has been here longer than I have. And wether she's gotten a devil fruit in that time or not depends. I don't believe that she'd be a threat, but I also don't think that she'd be exactly trusting. After all, if I found out that another girl from Reality came here after I did, I wouldn't exactly be trusting either." I said. He nodded.

"And next comes what you are concerned about. My supposed "final moment"." I said. I saw him physically tense up at my words.

"Aoi... Please..." He whispered.

"It's only a possiblity. But... In about one year from now..." I trailed off. Ace swollowed hard. I stared out across the horizon.

"H-how?" He stuttered out. I swollowed hard. I promised that I would tell him, and I always keep my promises.

"A marine vice admiral... Akainu..." I said. Ace stood and came over to me. He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"Aoi, please, we can't just sit around and wait for this! We have to tell someone! Marco... Pops could-" he started.

"NO!" I snapped, cutting him off. His voice died down as my sharp tone rang through the air. He breathed silently.

"Aoi..." He said.

"Ace, do you really think that telling will prevent this or help it in anyway at all?" I asked him. He stared in to my eyes.

"Ace, I've thought about it. And all that I saw after it...." I trailed off. I pulled my hands away and turned away from him.

"They all died. Everyone. Pops. Marco. Haruta. Izo.... Thatch.... You...." I closed my eyes to stop the tears from coming.

"Everyone died... But me... I lived and watched everyone I ever loved die. All because of me." I said. I felt Ace's hand on my shoulder.

"Aoi." He said. I shook my head.

"I'd rather die and save everyone, than have everyone die to save me." I said. Ace wrapped his arms around me. I knew that my words scared him, but I knew that he thought the same.

"Aoi... What do we do?" He asked. I looked up.

"Let things play out." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Let things play out. This girl.... Whoever she is.... She might be able to change this. Let things go as they are. We'll see how things go from that meeting. After all, she might be the one who determines if I live or die." I said.

Ace's POV

I'll admit it. I was terrified. How could I not be? I was just told that the woman I loved with all my heart would be dead one year from now.

One year. Just one year.

Was I really going to lose her so soon? All the dreams I had. The dreams of her and I standing by a crib, watching as our baby slept peacefully. The dreams of her lying by my side with a soft smile as her hair started to turn grey. The dreams of us sitting side by side as our child married his true love. The dreams of us spending our last years together on Dawn Island.

Would those never happen? Would those dreams be all ripped from me in one year's time?

I held her tightly against my chest, burying my face in her neck and fighting back my tears. I didn't want to lose her. Not this soon.

"Aoi, I- Aoi?" I looked up at her and noticed she was completely still. I turned her around and looked in to ther eyes. They had gone white. She was having a vision. As I stared in to her eyes, my vision became white and then, images started to appear.

Aoi sat in a rocking chair, her long blue hair was now cut short. She hummed silently as she read a book.

"Mama?" A small voice called. Aoi looked up from her book.

"Hm? What is it sweetie?" She asked. I watched as a little boy with blue hair walked up to her and climbed in her lap.

"Will you tell me and teddy the story of The Flame Prince and The Water Knight again?" The little boy asked. He couldn't be more than three.

"Sure, sweetie. Once upon a time, many years ago, there was a man and a woman. The man was kind and loving and protected everyone he loved. However, there were many people that did not like the man because of who his father was. Their hate blinded them and they refused to see that the man was not his father. The woman was shy and often doubted herself. People didn't like the woman either because her father was also not a good person and people refused to see that she was not her father. One day, the woman found herself on a rock in the middle of the ocean. She called for help, but the only ones around were the bad Marines. Afraid for her life, the woman threw herself in to the ocean, deciding she would rather drown than be taken by the bad Marines. However, in that moment, the man was passing by. He saw her in the ocean and pulled her out of the water and took her back to his home where he and his new family took care of her and taught her how to defend herself. This woman was known as the Water Knight. And this man was known as the Flame Prince.

"As time passed, the Water Knight and the Flame Prince began to fall in love. And soon they married and had a baby of their own. Do you know who they are?" She asked the boy on her lap. He tiredly shook his head.

"Well, they are your mommy and daddy. Your daddy is the brave and loving Flame Prince, Portgas D. Ace and your mommy is the silly and fearless Water Knight, Ocean D. Aoi." She said. I felt myself smile.

"Mama... When will daddy come home?" The boy asked. A look of hesitation crossed Aoi's face.

"I.... I don't know." She said. Then I started to wake up.