The Girls from Reality

Aoi's POV

Aka had been avoiding me ever since we started traveling together. I'd catch her looking at me from time to time, but as soon as I'd look at her, she'd look away. And on the one time I bumped in to her, she jumped back like I had punched her.

But now she was alone out in the deck of the Yellow Submarine.

Trust me, as much as I wanted to sing the song, now was not the time.

I thought of different ways to trick Aka in to talking to me. But then I remember the one way to get a rise out of anyone from the One Piece fandom.

"So, what do you think would be more likely to happen, Zoro finding his way up a hill or Luffy actually falling in love with a girl?" I asked.

"Ugh, Zoro finding his way up a hill, obviously. Luffy's too dense and way too innocent to know what that kind of love is. He'd probably think it's a food or a disease." She responded with out thinking.

"But I could have sworn that he looked at Nami with love in his eyes when they fought the Black Cat Pirates. Then she said "do it for the treasure" and he stopped smiling, remember?" I asked.

"Mmmh, fair point, but when Boa Hancock talked to him about it, he freaked out, saying he didn't want that." She replied.

(A/N: this was an actual conversation between me and my brother.)

"Aha! You are from Reality! I knew it!" I said. She whipped around and looked at me, panic in her eyes.

"Damn her hair is long. She could whip the shit out of someone just by turning fast." I thought.

"N-no! W-what sea is R-reality from? I-I-I don't think we've b-been there!" She stuttered out her denial. I chuckled and leaned on the rail beside her.

"Chill out. Ace, Law, Bepo and Shachi are all in the dining hall still. Unless Penguin is gonna roam around the corner in a moment." I said.

"Penguin hasn't joined us yet." She said.

"Ya don't say." I said. She realized her mistake and facepalmed.

"Let me guess, you don't want Law to know your from an alternate dimension because you believe he'll send you back." I said. She sighed.

"Well, actually, he kinda figured it out when we first met two years ago." She said.

"Two years? Wow. You really have been here longer than me." I said. "Anyways, how'd he figure it out?" I asked.

"When I told him I was from California Island..." She said. I stared at her.

"What? What did you tell Ace when he asked where you were from?" She asked.

"I didn't. He never asked, I never answered." I said.

"So... He doesn't know?" She asked.

"Oh, he knows." I said. She stared at me. I sighed and told her the story about Chiyori/Camille.

"... So Camille brought us here?" She asked.

"No. Camille brought me here. Chiyori brought you here." I said. She sighed.

"What's the difference? Same body." She said. I punched her for that.

"The difference is they are completely different people. Camille was sweet and innocent and just wanted her suffering to stop. Chiyori was a psychopath looking for any given reason to kill and she decided that since Ace was cute, she would kill to make sure he was hers." I said.

"So, do we need to watch for her now?" Aka asked. I shook my head.

"I killed her." I said.

"So there's no way back to Reality?" She asked. I felt a little bad. What if Aka wanted to go back? I just took her only way back home away from her.