Two Years part 1

Aoi's POV

"Trust me, Ace. For now, just let Luffy believe you're dead." I begged.

"Aoi, He's in pain!" Ace said. I sighed.

"Ace, I know that! But this is going to make him stronger. Losing you is making him fight harder to protect his friends. If he knows you're alive right now, then while he still will train hard, he still won't be where he needs to be in two years from now. Trust me, Ace. You'll still be able to see him again on the way to Fishman Islands." I said. Ace sighed in irritation. He took a few calming breaths.

"Fine. I trust you, Aoi." He said. I kissed his cheek.

"Just wait here. I'll be back in a few minutes." I said. He leaned against the cave wall and crossed his arms, indicating he was going to wait and my time was ticking.

I left the cave and went back where I knew I would be seen by the women in the ports of Amazon Lilly.

Just as I wanted, they called out to me and made me dock. And wouldn't ya know it, Boa Hancock herself was there.

She gave me a cold look of which was returned with a blank stare.

"What brings you to the realm of the Most Beautiful Woman On Earth?" Hancock asked. I fought the urge to scoff.

Truth be told, I never really liked Boa Hancock. She is a shallow woman that hides behind her looks to get away with things. Honestly, I think that if she really want to get Luffy to actually come close to loving her, then she needs to worry less about her face and more about her friends.

"I'm looking for Monkey D Luffy." I said. That sent Hancock in to her weird "Luffy is mine" mode. Of course she tried to turn me to stone, but since I didn't particularly like the woman, it had no effect on me. I sent her a cold glare and I swear she turned to ice for a moment.

"Alright that about does it for- oh, Aoi!" I heard. Hancock and I looked over and saw Aka.

"Aka!" I said with a grin. Aka ran over and hugged me.

"Are you doing okay?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'm alright, Aka. How's Luffy?" I asked.

"He's recovering rather quickly, and even though Jinbei and Reyleigh talked to him, I think he's still hurting." Aka said.

"Well, of course he is." I said.

"Oh? You know this woman, Aka?" Hancock asked.

"Yup, she's an old friend of mine. She's also Ace's wife and Luffy's older sister." Aka said. Hancock's eyes widened in shock.

"Ah! So sorry about our misunderstanding, you won't tell Luffy about it, will you?" She asked. I gave her a deadpan stare.

"I won't if you tell me where he is." I said. After that, Hancock took me to Luffy.

"He should be in this forest, training." She said. I nodded and cupped my hands around my mouth.

"LUUUUUFFFFYYYYYYYY!" I called. I got no response.

"I HAVE MEAT!" I yelled. Luffy came crashing out of a tree.

"Luffy!" I said.

"Aoi!" He called. He looked at me in suprise. I saw tears building up in his eyes. I held open my arms to him. Luffy got up and ran to me, directly in to my arms and let me hug him. His body was shaking, so I could only assume he was crying.

"Hey, it's okay, Luffy. Things are going to be okay." I said. He hugged me tight.

"Are you sure?" Luffy asked. I nodded.

"I've already checked on the rest of your crew. They're all safe and sound and training as hard as they can." I said. I felt Luffy sigh in relief.

"Aoi-chan, I'm glad to see you again, but what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Actually, I need to talk to you about something." I said. Luffy stared down at me.

"The Whitebeard Pirates have separated by division. Each division has their own ship. However... The second division was completely wiped out at Marineford." I said. Luffy frowned.

"I'm the only one left. I had a conversation with Marco, and he agrees that my idea is best for me." I said.

"What is it, Aoi-chan?" Luffy asked.

"Luffy, is it alright by you if me and one of my friends joined your crew?" I asked. Luffy gave me a bright grin.

"Ya-hoo! Aoi-chan and her friend are joining my crew!" Luffy cheered loudly.

"I'll take that as a yes, then." I laughed. Luffy grinned at me.

"We'll meet-" he started.

"Sabody Archipelago, Grove 1 in two years. Got it." I said, winking at him. He grinned.

"I'm glad to have you with me, Aoi-chan." He said. I smiled.

"Oh, yeah, one more thing before I go, Luffy." I said.

"Hm?" He hummed, cocking his said to the side as he does. Looking like the cute little bean that he was.

"Remember when you asked me if Ace and I made babies?" I asked. Luffy nodded.

"Well... I'm currently carrying Ace's baby." I said, placing my hand on my stomach where my child grew. Luffy suddenly let out a loud cheer.

"IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" He cheered, his voice echoing off the trees. I giggled at his antics.

"Aoi-chan. Back in the East Blue, Dawn Island, Mt Corvo. That's where Ace and I grew up. Our caretaker is still there, if you mention that it's Ace's child, I'm sure that she'll be willing to take care of the baby while you're with us." Luffy said with a smiled.

"Yup. Luffy is definately more mature than he acts and what people give him credit for, that's for sure." I thought. I hugged Luffy and kissed his cheek.

"Right. Thanks, Luffy. I'll see you in two years." I said.

"I can't wait to meet your friend!" Luffy said.

"Trust me, Luffy. You'll like him." I said. With that, I left Luffy to his training.

"Aoi... A moment..." Aka said, pulling me off to the side.

"What's up, Aka?" I asked.

"You're surprisingly happy for a girl that just lost her husband... He's not dead, is he?" She asked.

"That's a story I'll have to tell you another time, Aka. I've got a little ball of flame to take care of." I said. Aka's eyes trailed down to my stomach, then back to my face.

"Right. See you in Punk Hazard." She said.

"Beware of Vergo." I said. She nodded. I went back to Ace after that. He looked up at me as I walked back in to the cave.

"Well?" He asked.

"Luffy's all for us joining him. Now load up. We're heading to where you grew up." I said. Ace grinned.

"That is the best place to keep the baby safe! And Dadan will be happy to see me!" Ace said. We climbed on his striker and we were off yet again. To Dawn Island where we would spend the next two years.