Epilouge

"Come on, Rose!" A small boy with blue hair said as he ran ahead of the small girl with Raven black hair holding a teddy bear that had once been her mother's.

"Wait for me and Teddy, Rogue!" She called, rushing after him. The two children reached the port where a large pirate ship was docked.

"Wow... Real Pirates!" Rogue said.

"Do you think mommy and daddy are on there? What if these pirates are mean?" Rose asked. Rogue grabbed his little sister's hand.

"Come on, Rose! I have a good feeling about this! Mom and Dad have to be there!" He said. He ran forward.

"Wait, Rogue! You're going to make me drop Teddy!" Rose said.

Soon the two children reached where the ship was waiting. A woman stood alone off to the side, watching as a giant man unloaded a large barrel of sake.

"Wow!" Rogue said as he saw them.

"Rogue!" Rose scolded as the woman looked over at the two children. She approached them, making Rose hold her teddy tightly and hide behind Rogue.

"Hello, children. Are you lost? Do you need help finding your parents?" The woman asked.

"Our parents are Pirates. We wanted to see if this was our uncle's ship since mom and dad are part of his crew." Rogue said. Rose continued to hide. The woman stared at them.

"You wouldn't be Portgas D Rogue and Portgas D Rose, would you?" The woman asked. Rogue gave her a look.

"Why?" He asked. The woman smiled kindly at the kids.

"My name is Nico Robin. I'm also a member of your uncle's crew. Would you like to meet him?" She asked. Rogue and Rose nodded. Robin took the kids' hands and lead them on board.

"Luffy!" Robin called. The man sitting on the lion head figurehead of the ship turned. Rogue's mouth slid open in shock.

This must be the captain of the ship. Rogue's uncle Luffy.

He wore a red coat around his shoulders that had to belong to the previous pirate King, Rogue's Grandpa Roger. On his mess of black hair sat a Straw Hat. He had a small black soul patch on his chin, making him look more like the 25 year old that he was, rather than the little kid that Dadan said was his personality.

Luffy walked down the steps to where Rogue and Rose waited with Robin.

"So... You two are my niece and nephew, huh?" He asked. Rogue swollowed hard. Luffy didn't seem to be childlike at all.

"Shishishishi! That's pretty cool! Rogue, you look just like you're dad did at that age! But you've got Aoi-chan's hair." Luffy said as he plopped down on the deck, cross-legged.

"I do?" Rogue asked. Luffy grinned and laughed again.

"And this pretty little girl must be Rose!" Luffy said and picked up Rose.

"Aww! Such a cutie!" He laughed. Rose, being normally shy to others, did something amazing. She started to laugh and kick her feet as Luffy held her in the air.

"Come on! Let's play tag!" Luffy said. Suddenly a fist knocked Luffy on the head.

"Ow!" Luffy yelped.

"Idiot! We should be helping them find their parents, not playing games!" A voice yelled. Rogue and Rose turned and saw a beautiful orange haired woman. Rose was immediately entranced by her.

"Well, Ace and Aoi have to come back eventually! They didn't grab all their stuff!" Luffy said.

"What do you mean "didn't grab all their stuff?" Aren't Mom and Dad part of your crew, Uncle Luffy?" Rogue asked.