The Desert.

It was hot. Though, I wasn't about to pass out from heat exhaustion again. But even in the shade, it was hot.

We were currently waiting for Luffy to come back from chasing the birds that stole our stuff.

"Hey.. Vivi... Aren't there Sandora Dragons in this area?" I asked.

"Oh, I completely forgot about that!" Vivi said.

"What's a Sandora Dragon?" Zoro asked, he and Sanji stopping before running after Luffy. Vivi explained how Sandora Dragons were the biggest reptile in the desert.

"But how did you know that, Aoi?" Nami asked.

"Luffy is about to come back with one on his tail. And he's gonna have a camel with him." I said.

"Your sure about that?" Vivi asked.

Sure enough, the ground began to shake. And Luffy came running back holding on to a camel and had a Sandora Dragon on his tail.

"Aoi called it." Usopp said. Sanji and Zoro helped take one down, then the second rose up behind us.

"Ace! Aoi! Watch out!" Vivi screamed.

"Ace?" I said.

"I know." Ace said he leapt in to the Sandora Dragon's mouth. Usopp, Chopper, Nami and Vivi freaked. Then Ace burned the dragon down. I never stood from where I was sitting.

"Well, this should make a good lunch." I said, standing up and dusting myself off as Ace landed beside me. Usopp, Chopper, Nami and Vivi all stared with mouths hanging open in shock.

"You know, as much as I prefer here to Drum, no offense, Vivi, but I fucking hate the desert." I said.

"But didn't you grow up in a desert, Aoi?" Ace asked me.

"That was completely different. It was a mountain valley desert." I said.

"A mountain valley desert? Just where are you from, Aoi?" Vivi asked.

"Hm? Oh, you wouldn't know even if I told you." I said.

"I come from a completely uncharted island in the North Blue. Called Utah." I lied.

"I've never heard of that place." Vivi said.

"Not surprising. It's a tiny little island in the farest corner of the North Blue. A place not worth visiting, really. It's a crime ridden-place with criminals around every corner and if your not a criminal, your some rich snob that looks down on the criminals. My family was the worst." I lied again. Ace merely went along with it, knowing that I couldn't let them really know I was from an alternate dimension.

"Really?" Vivi asked. I nodded.

"When I was right years old, my parents were murdered right in front of me for it and I was basically shunned at my orphanage. I ran away when I was about 14 or 15. I went to a different island a bit closer, but people still knew me for some reason. Some how I was taken from my house one night and someone put me on a rock right here in the Grandline while I was asleep." I said.

"Wow. How did you sleep through that?" Nami asked.

"I might have been drugged. All I knew is that when I woke up, I was on a rock in the middle of the ocean with no idea how I got there or even where I was with a marines ship heading for me. I jumped in to the ocean to escape them." I said.

"And that's how we met." Ace said.

"Really? Did she jump on you?" Usopp asked.

"Nope. I was under water for too long and passed out. Ace found me floating unconcious in the water and took me back to the ship. After that I just stayed with the Whitebeard Pirates and the rest is history." I said.

"You're story is an interesting one, to say the least." Nami said. I smiled.

"You're not wrong." I said

After eatting, we decided to set out for Yuba again. Nami invited Vivi on to the pervert camel she named "Eyelash."

"No thanks, I can still walk. Besides, I think Aoi should ride with you." Vivi said.

"Nope. Nuh-uh. Absolutely not. No way, no how. No thank you." I said.

"What, why?" Nami asked.

"I prefer to stay on the ground by my husband's side." I said.

"Aoi... Get on the camel. You've been more exhausted than normal, not to mention the way you were violently puking this morning before the sand storm." Ace said. I shook my head.

"I'm fine, Ace. Really. You go ahead and ride with Nami, Vivi. I'll walk with the guys." I said.

"I'm willing to take three at a time if it will help. He said." Chopper said.

"There, see?" Vivi said. I shook my head.

"I'm not riding the camel. Forget it." I said. Ace opened his mouth to argue, but only got a hard stare from me. He sighed.

"Alright, but stay close to me, incase I need to grab you really fast." Ace said. I nodded. After Vivi climbed up with Nami, we were off to Yuba.