Drum Island.

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: so I'm gonna do a time skip. Also, I forgot to mention, but Ace & Aoi are both 20 now.

Aoi's POV

"I-I-I-I-I-It's s-s-s-s-s-so f-f-f-f-f-fucking c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cold!" I said through chattering teeth. Ace pulled me closer to him as we docked on Drum Island. I curled in to my husband's side, pulling my sweater tighter around me.

Ace looked down at me with pity in his eyes. My hands were already starting to freeze.

"Halt! Who the hell are you two?" A voice rang out. We looked up at the person.

"Townsperson." I whispered just loud enough so Ace could hear.

"Do you know a warmer place around here? Please, my wife is starting to freeze." Ace said.

"What? He's putting me before the mission? Ace, this could be our chance!" I thought.

"Follow me." The townsperson said, leading us to a resturant.

"There's warm food and drink inside. You and your wife should be fine in there." He said.

"Th-th-th-thank you, sir." I said. Ace pulled me inside. I relished in the warmth.

"Aaaaahhhh so much warmer!" I sighed happily. Ace smiled at me and kissed my cheek. We sat down and began to eat the warm food.

"You two are lucky you came on a day that it's not snowing. Days like these are exteremly rare." The owner said.

"It's still colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra out there." I grumbled, drinking down the hot chicken broth while Ace laughed at my metaphor.

"Anyways, what brings a young couple like you two out here?" The waitress asked.

"We're hunting someone." I said.

"Have any of you heard of a pirate named Blackbeard?" Ace asked. Everyone in the resturant either fell out of their chairs or backed against the wall.

"What are you after him for?!" One person asked.

"That son of a bitch broke our trust. We intend to make him pay for it." I said, drinking a cup of hot chocolate.

"He was here three days ago. He attacked us relentlessly. Causing our king to abandon us with out a second thought... Or a first one for that matter." The owner's wife said.

"Damn... We missed him by that much?" Ace cursed. I scowled.

"Do you have any idea where he might be headed?" I asked, taking a bite out of a roasted potato.

"Last I heard he was headed for Alabasta kingdom." A man said.

"Alabasta..." Ace said.

"Oh shit, that reminds me. Luffy and the gang should be at Little Garden by now, right? Shit, that means they're having their encounter with Crocodile and Robin." I thought. I closed my eyes as the golden light flashed across my eyes.

"Hey, Vivi! Check this out!" Luffy cheered from the head of a dinosaur.

"H-hey! Luffy! Get down from there! It could be dangerous!" Vivi called up. Luffy merely laughed as he bounced from head to head of the long necked dinosaurs while Vivi and Karu freaked out on the ground below.

I blinked as the vision faded away.

"Well, good to know he's doing okay. I guess I'll be meeting him soon." I thought.

"Right. Thanks." Ace said, standing. I stood with him.

"Let's get going, Aoi." He said. I nodded and followed my husband.

"Oh, shoot. I forgot to ask if they had seen Luffy." Ace said. I smirked.

"Worried about him?" I asked.

"No! I just wanna see my little brother is all!" Ace said. I smiled.

"He's doing okay, Ace. I just checked on him." I said. Ace smiled at me. Of course I wasn't telling Ace that Luffy was getting involved with Barouque Works.

We came across another townsperson that was on the town gaurd.

"Hey, you! Have you seen this man come through?" Ace asked, handing him Luffy's poster.

"Hm? No, I haven't." The man said.

"Well, if he comes through here, tell him I'll be waiting for him in Alabasta Kingdom for ten days and no more." Ace said.

"Wait! I never got your name!" The man said.

"Oh, right. The name's Ace, gentlemen. Tell him that and he'll know who I am." Ace said.

"Hey! Stop them! They didn't pay for their meal!" The owner of the resturant yelled, stepping out.

"What?!" I asked Ace. Ace grabbed my hand and began to run.

"Don't forget! Gotta go! Bye!" Ace yelled over his shoulder as he dragged me along.

"Ace! You forgot to pay again?!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry!" He yelled as he dragged me along behind him. I was about to yell at him again when something caught my eye out of the corner of my eye. A sled being pulled by a reindeer wearing a hat.

I turned my head and looked. The reindeer turned his head at the same time I turned mine and our eyes met.

"Chopper." I thought. I sent a bright smile to the reindeer.

"Everything will be okay." I whispered, but made sure he could see my lips. I saw his reindeer eyes widen. I gave him one more bright smile and I let Ace drag me back to his striker.

We jumped on and I held to Ace and he sped off away from Drum Island and away from the ball freezing cold.

"You stopped yelling all the sudden. What happened?" Ace asked me. I smiled at him.

"We ran right past someone who later joins Luffy's crew!" I said with a bright smile.

"We did?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"We'll be meeting him soon, Ace. And I don't need my visions to tell me that." I said. Ace smiled at me.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more, you dingus." I said.

--

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: ugh this one was short. I didn't know what to do for Drum island. But anyways! Next up is the Alabasta arc! So you know what that means! Aoi's life is going to have 50% more Luffy in it! And 51% more Sanji. What do you think Aoi's reactions to the straw hats will be now that she's meeting them in person?