Get Your Tissues Ready

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: I didn't know what to title the chapter, so I made it a warning instead.

Also, of course Ace and Aoi are in disguise, duh. Can't have them walking around in plain sight. So here's their disguises:

 So here's their disguises:

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

The man and woman walked through the crowded area, staying close together.

"Holy shit! No way!" The woman suddenly said. She darted over to a stand and was back at the man's side before he knew it.

"Really, babe?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"Hey! Don't give me that look! I haven't had Gelato in four years! And the chances of it being Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup flavor? Un. Real." The woman said, digging her spoon in to the frozen confection.

"Everyone get out of the way! It's Straw Hat Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates!" A man said. A giant, tan man with scars all over him, wearing a tattered straw hat, a red vest that didn't quite seem to fit, and blue shorts with a pistol tucked in to them walked through with a short, disproportionate orange haired woman, an unhealthy looking blonde man, and what seemed like a Zoro cosplayer but.... Wrong..

"Luffy really let himself go." The man said.

"Ah! Shut up! Keep your head down and don't make eye contact." The woman said and forced the man's head down. The two kept their eyes down at the bar.

"A fake?" The man whispered. The woman nodded.

"Hey. You. Blue hair." The fake Luffy said. The woman looked up, spoon still in her mouth.

"Why don't you forget about that cowboy hat wearing loser and join me and my crew for some drinks, eh?" He asked. The woman with blue hair blinked.

"Thanks for the offer, but you'd just be waisting your time with me. I'm sure you'd much prefer one of the younger ladies, rather than an old woman like me." The woman said, the voice of an elder woman leaving her mouth. The fake Luffy sneered at her as she turned her head back to the counter.