Farewell, Kaiyo!

The next morning, Ace woke before Aoi. He looked down at the blue haired beauty sleeping in his arms and smiled, stroking her hair away from that beautiful face. She groaned and stirred, making disappointment rise in his chest. He wanted to watch her sleep a little longer.

Not to be creepy, or anything. Aoi just always had this look on her face that tells you that she's always calculating and over thinking things. But when she was asleep, she looked peaceful, calm, relaxed. Like nothing in the world could go wrong. He wished she had that serenity all the time.

Aoi sighed and sat up. Upon seeing her bare body, Ace remembered the events of last night. He smirked and sat up, hugging her from behind.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispered. She smiled softly and rested her hands on his arms.

"Hey there, hot stuff." She said softly. Ace nuzzled her neck, making her giggle as his hair tickled her bare skin. He smiled. He could never get tired of that sound. He placed small kisses on her shoulder, making her shiver. He chuckled.

"Everything okay, love?" He asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, just kiss me, you big ass." She said. Ace chuckled and did as she requested and kissed her. She smiled in to the kiss.

"I love you." He said. Aoi nuzzled his cheek.

"I love you, too." She said. Ace smiled and held her tighter against him when she suddenly shivered. He warmed up his body with his devil fruit ability and she cuddled in to his chest.

"I want to stay like his forever." He whispered. Aoi smiled and kissed his jaw.

"Come on. We gotta get up and go about our duties." She said. He frowned.

"But I just wanna hold you all day." He pouted. Aoi's heart skipped a beat at his words. She almost gave in to him and just stayed there. Almost.

"Come on, Ace. We'll be docking at an island soon." She said, slipping out of his arms. He frowned as she did. He watched her dress herself in clothes that she left in his room the last time they had to share.

Ace watched as she moved carefully and limped about, as if she were in pain.

"Are you sure I didn't hurt you last night?" Ace asked her. Aoi turned and smiled at him.

"Ace, it's natural for me to be limping around like this, every female virgin walks a little strangely after her first time." Aoi said. Ace frowned at her. She giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm fine, Ace. I promise." She said and finished dressing herself. Ace followed her lead and got dressed.

Aoi's POV

Kaiyo continued to grin smugly at me. I stared at her as I ate my pancakes.

"What's got you all happy?" I asked her. She grinned brighter and smugger- if that's possible... Or a real word.

"Have a nice night? Mrs. Portgas?" She whispered the last two words to me so no one else could hear her. I choked on my pancakes. I slowly looked at her. She grinned and flipped her hair.

My eyes widened as I realized that I hadn't brushed my hair for the fact that I didn't have my brush this morning.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit." I thought and glanced around the table. The rest of the guys seemed to not know, but Marco and Pops were giving me and Ace knowing looks. Pops just seemed smug and kinda proud about the whole thing while Marco, on the other hand, just gave me kind smiles and knowing looks and would shoot Ace a semi-threatening glare from time to time.

I grinned at them sheepishly then turned back to my breakfast.

"So how did it feel?" She asked.

"Don't ask me those questions here!" I said. She smirked at me.

"Okay. Later then." She said. I sweatdropped. There was no way I would avoid this.

Soon, we docked at an island. The island Kaiyo would be leaving us on. The guys said their goodbyes to Kaiyo and then went to get supplies for the ship. Kaiyo took Ace and I with her.

"So tell me! How did it feel?" She asked me, making me blush heavily.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about." I said. She rolled her eyes at me.

"How was the sex?" She asked bluntly. Ace tripped in suprise. I facepalmed and helped my love back to his feet. I sighed.

"You're not going to let it go until I tell you, aren't you?" I asked. She nodded. I blushed heavily.

"W-well... I don't have any experiences to compare it too... B-but it felt amazing..." I stuttered out.

"So, Ace, were you gentle or did you get rough with her?" Kaiyo asked. Ace tripped again. I covered my face.

"Okay, we're done talking about this." I said.

"Aw." She pouted. Soon, we found ourselves on an ocean side cliff.

"Well, it looks like this is where we part ways." Kaiyo said.

"Really? Here?" Ace asked. She nodded. Kaiyo turned to me. To be quite honest, I was expecting another sex question.

"You'll meet her soon, Aoi. Be prepared, because after that ends, your final moment is one step closer." She said. I tensed up at her words. I saw Ace look at me out of the corner of my eye. I shook my head.

"No. It won't be my final moment. Because I will be ready." I said. Kaiyo took my hand and looked directly in to my eyes.

"Memory is the key." She said. I nodded.

"I'll see you at the battle." I said. She smirked.

"If you really are prepared, I won't need to be there." She said. I smirked.

"Bye, Kaiyo. See ya next time." I said. She smiled at me and dived off the cliff in to the water. Ace and I stood there for a moment.

"... What did she mean?" He asked quietly.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"She said "You'll meet her soon. Be prepared, because after that moment ends, your final moment is one step closer."... Aoi.... Is someone trying to kill you?" He asked. I sighed.

"Technically, Ace, every marine on this ocean is trying to kill me." I said. He let out a frusterated growl.

"Aoi-" he started.

"Calm down, I have every intention of keeping my promise to you. I was just waiting for a private moment to tell you. Sit down and get comfy. It's a long story." I said. Ace slowly sat down on a nearby rock and waited. I leaned against a tree and began.