The Poster

Aoi's POV

About three months since the wedding. It was still so unbelievable that I would still giggle when Ace called me "wife."

I stretched and pulled myself from the bed. From the looks of it, Ace had woken before me.

I grabbed a towel and my day clothes and pulled myself in to the shower. I relaxed as I felt the warm water rolled down my back, washing away the events of last night. I relaxed and sighed in contentment.

After my shower, I dried myself and got dressed. I stepped out and pulled my sandles on and slid on my rings with a soft smile.

"Portgas D Aoi. Heh. I can't believe it's me. It seems almost like a dream... Or a poorly written and seldom updated fanfiction." I thought to myself.

(A/N: *currently taping the 4th wall back together*)

With a smile, I walked out of the room to attend to my duties.

"Good morning, Aoi-chan!" Other crew members called, receiving a nod from me. It was a good day.

"Hm. I wonder what Luffy is up to right now." I thought.

Suddenly, I was blinded by a bright, golden light.

"Wooow! So this is Louge town!" Luffy said. Everyone split off in different ways, Luffy, of course heading to the execution platform. Running in to Smoker along the way.

"Oopse, sorry. Hey, do you know where the execution platform is?" Luffy asked.

"Follow the smoke." Smoker replied and Luffy was off again.

"Hah... Whew..." I fell to my knees and gasped for air.

"Aoi-chan? Is everything okay?" I heard. I looked up and saw Teach. My gut twisted at the sight of him.

"Eh? Yeah, I'm alright. Just a vision. I didn't realize you were back from your mission yet, Teach." I said, pulling myself to my feet.

"Just got back actually. Reporting to Whitebeard now." He said.

"Alright. Hey, have you seen Ace?" I asked.

"Huh? Yeah, he's out on deck showing everyone something he found in the newspaper." Teach said.

"Of course he is, that dork. Thanks, Teach. Move on with your report." I said and headed towards the deck where my dork of a husband was.

"Husband..." I thought. I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought. I mentally squealed.

"I get all giddy and butterflies at the thought of the word!" I thought, cupping my own cheeks and blushing hard. I shook my head and headed out, running in to Thatch along the way.

"Oh! Thatch! Heading out on a mission?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yup. This one is going to take a bit of time. Maybe a few days. But hey, I'll be back before you know it." He said with a grin. I gave him a hug.

"As always, be careful out there. I don't want to have to use the Angel's Tears on you like last time." I said. He grinned and returned the hug.

"You know it, little sis! I'll see you in a few days." He said. I smiled and waved at him as he went off.

I returned to the search for my husband. I found him in the center of a huge group. Of course that's where he'd be.

"Ace! There you are!" I said and ran up to the group. Ace grinned at me.

"Aoi! Look! It's Luffy's wanted poster!" Ace said, holding up the poster.

"Huh, then that confirms that the vision I just had was neither past not future, but present for Luffy

"Huh, then that confirms that the vision I just had was neither past not future, but present for Luffy." I said.

"Huh? What vision?" Ace asked.

"While I was looking for you, I was wondering what your little brother was up to, then all of the sudden, I was watching him run around Louge Town with his crew." I said.

"So.... Luffy is in Louge Town right now?" Ace asked. I nodded.

"How is it that you can check on him now, Aoi?" Ace asked.

"Remember when we had that... Combined thing just before the wedding?" I asked. We had agreed not to tell anyone that we had travelled to the past.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Well, I think that I was actually having a vision that was supposed to trigger this ability, but because you looked in my eyes while it was happening, we fell in to that thing, and that's how this ability was unlocked." I said.

"So how do you do it?" He asked.

"Well, from he looks of it, I just have to think about Luffy and what he's doing and then I'll be watching him." I said. Ace looked me in the eyes.

"You'll tell me if anything happens, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Of course I will, Ace. This is Luffy, after all." I said. Ace's bright grin returned to his face and he ran off to show Pops Luffy's picture.

"So, Ace's little brother's starting bounty is 30,000,000 beris?" Marco asked.

"Oh, trust me, Marco. In approximately 2 years from now, it's going to be even with Ace's." I said. He looked at me.

"Vision?" He asked.

"Yep. I know for certain that Luffy is going to be a force to be reckoned with." I said. Marco chuckled.

"Well, I guess we'll have to keep him in mind for an alliance." He said. I chuckled this time.

"Don't count on it. Luffy is just as stubborn- if not more stubborn- as Ace. He'll call us friends at most. But an alliance? Yeah, right." I said.

"How do you know for sure, Aoi? You talk as if you've known Luffy your whole life." He asked. I giggled.

"Ya know. Even if I've never met him, it feels that way to me. Ace talks to me about him, plus with the visions of his past I get quite often, it's almost like I grew up with him." I said. Marco wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"So, it's been three months, Mrs Portgas. Any exciting news yet?" Marco asked me. I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"What are you implying, Marco?" I asked.

"Come on, Aoi. When am I gonna be hearing a little voice call me Uncle Marco?" He asked. I burst in to laughter. I tried, but I couldn't stop. I grabbed both my face and my gut in laughter. I was laughing so hard my gut hurt.

Marco pouted at me as tears of laughter rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't breath.

"Hey, don't laugh at me." He said. I finally caught my breath.

"Oh, Marco, you're such a dork. Ace and I still have yet to talk about having kids." I said. Marco sighed.

"Well.. What do you think?" He asked. I ran my hand through my hair and watched as Ace happily bounced back to us.

"I think it would be nice." I said.